Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Old 03-28-2006, 06:35 AM   #1
McLaren4eVa
Regular User

Hey if only there was a super realistic videogame to test all the cars in this debate i hope they make forza 2 and include the veyron and someone said in this debate about the veyrons aerodynamics being active well isn't that the point of it nowadays u want low drag in a straight but high downforce in the bends so the fact that the veyron has an active spoiler is a good thing you only have to look at the current breed of formula one cars, the pinnacle of aerodymics, to understand why its good to have a moving rear wing. It's part of the advancement in technology, Bugatti had the absolute best engineers working on the veyron project formula one engineers the whole point of the car is to eat the competition and yet still be comfortable. Has anyone ever owned a saleen and known how hard the ride is or how much your back would ache after several hours of driving it. well i cant say i can either and the veyron is as much a grand tourer as it is hypercar. Its like the SLR fast but also able to live with everyday. Also when you buy a bugatti you become of of those few people that are able to say ' I have an bugatti veyron' just like those who buy ferraris mclarens etc. Whereas a viper is alot cheaper and theres thousands of them, you only have to look at the amount of viper tuners there are to know its not a rare specimen. Having a bugatti veyron just puts you that one step of everyone in the motor industry.