Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 11-11-2005, 12:16 PM   #1
McLarenboy

Default NFS Most Wanted Demo - GET IT

holy fucking crap, this demo just rocks

the demo features a lot of things, never have i seen such a big demo - the game is nice equiped; good details, nice music, great movies, incredible action scenes,

it's really intens, almost double that of NFS Underground. When you have to destroy policecars, avoid or crash into roadblocks, try to loze the cops,.........

it's just so so so so SO much fun. People will no doubt hammer on the fact that the computer AI of the cops is low and the cars make violent movements (not possible in real life) but this game isn't about realism - it's about hardcore racing fun

get that demo, NOW
Old 11-11-2005, 03:10 PM   #2
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Would be nice if we had a link, I cant seem to find it.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 04:51 AM   #3
McLarenboy

http://www.gamershell.com/news/26208.html
http://www.fragland.be/downloads.php?id=15073

you'll be blow away! You've got simracing on the one hand which is quite simply briliant because of the level of driving (like with a knife between your teeth) and then you have racing like you have in the NFS-series - great stuff when it comes down to hardcore fun
Old 11-12-2005, 06:04 AM   #4
taygunho
Regular User

I downloaded demo and i think it is batter than Underground but it is still so arcade game. IMy favourite NFS is Porsche Unleashed. NFS PU was a racing simulation and IMO it is better than other NFS games. But driving cayman is very fun. But i didn't like NOS system. You have more NOS if you dont use it. I think you must have limited Nos when race started like NFS underground 1. But totally game is not bad but not good.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:21 AM   #5
AlienDB7
Regular User

Yea, NFSU is the best NFS... good balance between fun and driving dynamics. Oh, and the selection of cars! Now if EA can fake a ferrari unleashed version of it, that'll be great.

Not sure if I'll download this demo, my humble old PC probably wont be able to handle the load
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 07:54 AM   #6
taygunho
Regular User

yes NFS Ferrari unleashed would be better than most wanted 2.
My pc didn't run it i played my friends pc. hp4.28fez with 1 gb ram and geforce 6600ultra. Effects are very good on this pc. I envyed him. I want to upgrade my pc but i have not enough money to do it. I am waiting for wining lottery.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:43 AM   #7
Fleischmann
Regular User

Well, the comp I'm currently using has a GeForce 2MX 200 64MB...so you can guess how bad it looks on my PC Even in lowest details in 640x480 the games graphics don't look all that good yet the hardware requirments are still huge Anyways, I've had a go in the Cayman S, the car handles pretty nicely,no way near close to the way it would in reality, but it's pretty fun. Still, I expected more from a 550MB exe file. Only two cars and a few tracks. The game is quite entertaining, but I still wish EA would drop the tuning tendacy of the game and stick to stock supercars with properly set up driving physics.
Old 11-12-2005, 11:04 AM   #8
McLarenboy

come on Fleischmann, you get 6 cars and 4 modes to have a go at. Name another demo that offers near as much as that

EA simply rocks, simulation isn't their thing but the make a shitload of great sportsgames.

You would certainly appreciate the game more if you had a more powerfull computer, complete with a steering wheel and a surround sound system.
Old 11-12-2005, 12:19 PM   #9
No.1
Regular User

demo is alrightish, but WTF have they done to the Cayman.... Porsche Unleashed was my favourite, but i lost the disc, and its out of stock everywhere i have tried :roll:

A newer version of Porsche unleased would be great.... GT3 RS, 996 GT2, Cayman S, 997. C4S, Boxster S, Carrera GT .... they could leave the Cayenne out, mind
Old 11-12-2005, 05:26 PM   #10
ARMAN
Regular User

Thanx for info Will look at it

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 06:24 PM   #11
MIHALS
Regular User

I'm not sure, if it will be possible to run it on my laptop - Celeron M 360 1.4 GHz, 500 MB DDR, but I have to try it > it's NFS
THANX !!!!!!!

edit: I already played a short demo on PS2 where you can drive just M3 GTR and it was great!!! excellent graphics, driving and AI was also w/o complains
Old 11-12-2005, 07:13 PM   #12
SFDMALEX
Regular User

It's ghey!

THe last NFS was NFS PU....

So dissapointed....graphics look like something out of a friggin Fast and Furious movie....everything blurry and shiny....

Driving...well its an arcade racer, just as the rest so nothing to say there.

No cockpit views....

Ghey hip hop theme around it.

Its ghey
Old 11-12-2005, 08:07 PM   #13
MIHALS
Regular User

SFD :arrow: it's not a racing game but you're right - NFS is becoming to be bling bilng game
Old 11-13-2005, 12:11 AM   #14
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by MIHALS
SFD :arrow: it's not a racing game
I know mate But NFS has always been a great arcade car game. You drove exotics on exotic tracks away from cops and such. Great graphics, fun physics.

but you're right - NFS is becoming to be bling bilng game
Exactly. The NFS has become a bling game for 16 year old kids.

I miss NFS 1, NFS 2, NFS 3, NFS 4, NFS 5.

You know I still install NFS 2 like twice a year for a fast spin
Old 11-16-2005, 04:37 PM   #15
Pehtren
Regular User

i think the demo is really crapy, i m downloading the whole thing now so id better be better than demo
Pehtren is offline   Reply With Quote