Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Music And Noise

Music And Noise This is where to discuss you favourite Artists, Bands and own Music

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2007, 04:04 AM   #1
acmarttin
Regular User

Default Radiohead's New Album Came Out Today (And It's Free)

Well I've been a long time Radiohead Fan - since 1995 in fact. I used to have some Radiohead lyrics in my sig, but I felt they were misunderstood so I took them off ("In an interstellar burst, I'm back to save the universe" - from Airbag)

Their new CD "In Rainbows" came out today at midnight. Which is why I'm writing this at 1 am, haha. The best part is it's free off of their website www.inrainbows.com so if you're reading this - you might as well download it because you pay whatever you want for it - including $0.00

I just have to report that it's, in my opinion of course, the best album to come out this decade. (And that's including their last album.) It's incredibly good. I'd write a more thorough review, but I have to go to bed. So I'll come back and share my impressions later tomorrow afternoon after I get off of work.

But as a final word. You really should download it

Later guys.