Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2006, 04:43 PM   #1
ARMAN
Regular User

Default 1985 BMW E30 318i

Man I am EXHAUSTED!!! I was looking for a good beemer(for a small amout of money) for almost a MONTH! what nerves you have to have to do so :faint:

Almost bought one but backed off in the last minute right before I had to pay LOL

Was looking for ETA(2.7) V6, after driving one fell in love with the engine note but couldnt find a good one 2,5 is too expensive and 2,0 were in disaster condition or again rare and expensive.

So I bought the car I saw as the first of e30's when started to looking for the car Almost fucked the car when drove it the first time cause its lowered infront and oil tank is right in the midle and damn low and when I didnt noticed speed bump across the street so you dont speed there I almost smashed it ops: gladly the chap had some kind of home made fender on it so no damage only very unpleasant sound

Its lowered, some M-tech 1 accessory's as suspention, steering wheel(still too big for my taste), Mtech back spoiler(?) on the trunk. The exhaust is too quiet for my taste and looks awful, will cut it a bit so it will not be so long
Got with the car very good winter tires and some goodies as spareparts Never liked those whells that are on the car cause thought they are utterly ugly but they look pretty good in flesh, well, original BMW "web" rims or some "16 are planned

Since white in very popular overhere **** I got it in white

Custom shot:

Pix:

ALL fingers crossed that it will be ok and serve me right for all the time I will use it just drove about 20km sofar

EDIT: MIHALS pics(thanx ):

10/1/07

tiny inside video, too bad camera ability's are that bad sound and image is a disaster :roll:

/18.02.07

first attempt to make a video as original video had incredibly bad audio(its in the end) i tryed to mix it with pics and some old favorit music of mine.. death metal

/22.02.07

few pics

/7.04.07

/8.04.07

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX

Last edited by TT; 02-07-2008 at 11:54 AM.
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote