Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Top Gear Discussion > The Cool Wall

The Cool Wall Our version of the cool wall.. you decide what's cool and what's not - view the results HERE

View Poll Results: Nissan Skyline GTR R34
subzero 44 46.32%
cool 41 43.16%
uncool 7 7.37%
seriously uncool 3 3.16%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2006, 08:58 PM   #61
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by MIHALS
stock blue R34 GTR definitelly SubZero to me

there's actually one down here in Brighton, but I never had a chance to take a picture of it - the owner (and the car) is too fast ... last time I saw it was last week - floored from the traffic lights :faint: OMG what a power and sound :faint:
Unlike a loser tuned Hummer I spose?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 09:01 PM   #62
Daggernite
Regular User

^^Correct
Daggernite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 09:05 PM   #63
MIHALS
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45

there's actually one down here in Brighton, but I never had a chance to take a picture of it - the owner (and the car) is too fast ... last time I saw it was last week - floored from the traffic lights :faint: OMG what a power and sound :faint:
would you stop spitting a fire all around? :roll:

ok, as was said, if the car had half sized wheels, it could look seriously COOL to me (I like the idea of Black/White huge police-respect-maker), but (sorry to say that), americans are crazy (in a good kind of way) and make everything overmeasured ... by my saying "those americans" I didn't mean anything wrong, it's just someone who's taking something too seriously. the other thing is: I'm NOT responsible for that "small penis" stuff, am I??? :roll:
Old 05-16-2006, 09:08 PM   #64
saadie
Regular User

cut the crap!
why do you even care if ppl call america bad name and all bs like that ....
even if you do ... why do take it so damn persaonally ?

i dont get it ...
the way you are saying that eveyone is anti-america, and everyone is saying this and that, well just look at some of your recent post ... whast the diffrence between you and them ? .... :roll:
Old 05-16-2006, 09:10 PM   #65
RC45
Regular User

would you stop spitting a fire all around? :roll:

ok, as was said, if the car had half sized wheels, it could look seriously COOL to me (I like the idea of Black/White huge police-respect-maker), but (sorry to say that), americans are crazy (in a good kind of way) and make everything overmeasured ... by my saying "those americans" I didn't mean anything wrong, it's just someone who's taking something too seriously. the other thing is: I'm NOT responsible for that "small penis" stuff, am I??? :roll:
Spitting fire?
I just asked "as opposed to a loser tuned hummer?" Nothing more.. *shrug*

You may have not meant anything, but it was amazing how all of a sudden a dozen other folks who "didn't eman anything" crawled out of the wood work.

If that "texas County Hummer" is for real, it is one of the only local government vehicles to ever not display the county name in bold letters.

Any way - this thread is about the Skyline GTR.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:13 PM   #66
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Saadie
cut the crap!
why do you even care if ppl call america bad name and all bs like that ....
even if you do ... why do take it so damn persaonally ?

i dont get it ...
the way you are saying that eveyone is anti-america, and everyone is saying this and that, well just look at some of your recent post ... whast the diffrence between you and them ? .... :roll:
Uhm - you were one of the pricks who was all over the Hummer thread.. have you forgotten how quick you were to jump on the "typical americans" band wagon?

I am not taking it personally - I am tired of having to read that shit everyday in every thread.

Imagine if all day everyday people posted topics about how corrupt, dirty and backwards your home was... everyday - even if untrue you gad to see such comparisons every day - you'd get irritaded eventually.

I mean, do you guys even have enough tarred roads to get a Skyline up to 180kmh before you hit a patch of dirt?

Old 05-16-2006, 09:16 PM   #67
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Daggernite
^^Correct
See - now that is a nice short sharp opinion.

That's worth respecting right there.

Old 05-16-2006, 09:19 PM   #68
MIHALS
Regular User

another lot more work for admins I guess :roll:

I just came home from 15 ( ) hours shift and all I need is to be solving this crap... :roll:

just take everything your way and that's it - it's your decition. go to the forest, start screaming and kicking the trees, maybe it will help you... :roll: GOD, where we at? :roll:

ok, I'm NOT on anybody's side... I just take it by my point of view, I don't even want to be joined in this "JW War"... :bah: :cry:

that's all I said, NO MORE
Old 05-16-2006, 09:28 PM   #69
saadie
Regular User

thast exactly how conversation get the heat ... and lucky you .. you are pretty good at it ...

and anyway .. since you are not staying on the point ...

Uhm - you were one of the pricks who was all over the Hummer thread.. have you forgotten how quick you were to jump on the "typical americans" band wagon?
i dont like the hummer at all .... it has got nothing to do with it being american or not ....

I am not taking it personally - I am tired of having to read that shit everyday in every thread.

Imagine if all day everyday people posted topics about how corrupt, dirty and backwards your home was... everyday - even if untrue you gad to see such comparisons every day - you'd get irritaded eventually.
and that gettin irrated eventually is take thing personally :roll: ...
the thing is .... you always jumped out on anti-american thing ... you created this situation for yourself by yourself ...
Old 05-16-2006, 09:44 PM   #70
RC45
Regular User

i dont like the hummer at all .... it has got nothing to do with it being american or not ....
This is what you said chap:

now that is gay .

soo thats where the oil from iraq is going
What were you trying to imply? yet again? As if we haven;t heard it enough?

you always jumped out on anti-american thing ... you created this situation for yourself by yourself ...
really?

Then what is the sentiment of all those comments you and your buddies make? You expect them to make for happy freindly conversations?

I mean - why do youalways have to add such a jab? What si the real reason?

It has nothing to do with the fact that the GTR is a cool car if I also add it is cool because it beats every Paki car sold.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:46 PM   #71
RC45
Regular User

another lot more work for admins I guess :roll:

I just came home from 15 ( ) hours shift and all I need is to be solving this crap... :roll:

just take everything your way and that's it - it's your decition. go to the forest, start screaming and kicking the trees, maybe it will help you... :roll: GOD, where we at? :roll:

ok, I'm NOT on anybody's side... I just take it by my point of view, I don't even want to be joined in this "JW War"... :bah: :cry:

that's all I said, NO MORE
Ah ha..
At last some one reachs my and some other peoples level of irritation.

This what we are talking about - we are as frustrated as you are at this moment... all we want is to be able to have fun and enjoy JW without all that other crap..

Is that too much to ask for?
Old 05-16-2006, 09:55 PM   #72
ae86_16v
Regular User

Let's look at how the voting is going. . . at least we all know that it is a "Cool" car for sure.
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:04 PM   #73
saadie
Regular User

This is what you said chap:

now that is gay .

soo thats where the oil from iraq is going
have you seent he video "what would jesus drive"
in that vid .. as far as i remember american ppl said that "now that we have iraq why are the gas prices rising" something like that .. soo yeh i had that in mind
and anyway .. it was a sarcastic remark :roll: ... none of the other 'americans' felt bad about it .....

Then what is the sentiment of all those comments you and your buddies make? You expect them to make for happy freindly conversations?

I mean - why do youalways have to add such a jab? What si the real reason?
my budies haha .... i never liked any of your america vs the rest of the world treads .. i always wanted it to stop ... but it kept on growing because in every other tread no matter if a new rover was comming out or anyhting else .. it really had to be compared to a vette :roll:

It has nothing to do with the fact that the GTR is a cool car if I also add it is cool because it beats every Paki car sold.
big deal! .... it even beats the pissy M5's sold here

soo yeh ... before all this gets removed .... im not against you RC and on most of the things im on your side ... but now it seems it better to be neuteral and let it all pass by :roll:
Old 05-16-2006, 10:05 PM   #74
nthfinity
Regular User

i'll tell you wahts really suprizing...

and evidence that RC is right... that there would be wayyyy more active US users if all the folks who voted the C6 into more then 1/2 cool +subzero actually participated...

i dont think one, or two people actually posted that it was cool; yet more then 1/2 say its at least cool...

hopefully that wasn't too confusing
Old 05-16-2006, 10:10 PM   #75
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by ae86_16v
Let's look at how the voting is going. . . at least we all know that it is a "Cool" car for sure.
Damn straight - cools have it

By my reckoning, that Japanese car is cooler than most european cars

but it kept on growing because in every other tread no matter if a new rover was comming out or anyhting else .. it really had to be compared to a vette :roll:
See - now you are comparing a rover to a vette? why would you even do that?