Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Old 12-23-2005, 09:09 AM   #16
SnakeBitten
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Holy shit for dollars sarcasm is lost on you lot... No disprespect meant, but why the fuck would anyone believe than anyone else would imagine a steel bodied full-size with big n littles had any handling ability?

Y'all are far too serious

Snake.. a turbo is a power adder btw... and lower boost and 20's would make the car slower than most UPS trucks..

Oh - and a Keith Black Valiant is hardly a "tuner car"
Good I was hoping you were being sarcastic 8) BTW if you notice in my post I said "NO NOS or any other power adders other than the turbos"...So I know turbos are power adders...Just that the Viper needed only "1" power adder to be .2 behind the Valiant and 7mph faster in the 1/4 mile Plus it may even be cheaper than the Valiant project. BTW this Viper was the one that was in the pump gas drags that did the 8.6 @ 168mph on pump gas and turbos alone...

Also low boost on this Viper is in the 900-1000+rwhp range...More than enough to manhandle 20" tires and outrun most UPS trucks
Old 12-23-2005, 11:07 AM   #17
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by SnakeBitten
Also low boost on this Viper is in the 900-1000+rwhp range...More than enough to manhandle 20" tires and outrun most UPS trucks
You must have never seen a UPS truck during high volume Christmas delivery season - those suckers can cover 2.3 neighbourhoods per hour
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:54 AM   #18
Duster70
Regular User

Veyron is a nice and quick car, but I think that it would be more fun to ride with sleeper and beat it in drag.

You always have to do some compromises when building a car. If you want to go fast in drag you can't make best cornering car or nice winter car. So you have to have many cars for every driving mood
Duster70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 10:58 AM   #19
RC45
Regular User

Damn - the Veyron won't die Even 2 year old topics come to life
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote