Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 04-28-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
Smartdriver
Regular User

Default Gran Premio Nuvolari + sightings

Hello guys,
also again, I returning with a big update...
I still have much material in 2007 and already many events of 2008 to be published, so I was thinking of posting a little things old and a little of new things...like TT...
This time I post shots of one of my favorite vintage cars events, Gran Premio Nuvolari held at the end of September.
With about 200 awesome classics, it's a really big and important international race.
Every year Ferrari, Maserati, Alfa, Jag, Porsche, Aston, etc, drove crosses three regions, and with an impressive quality cars, in Italy is certainly second only to 1000 Miglia...
I'm a big fan of oldies and this race is for me like a Luna Park for a child!
I photographed cars in the final stage in Mantua, where cars arrived in the main square.
This race is sponsored by Audi and each year make this race to celebrate the myth of Tazio Nuvolari, without a doubt one of the greatest drivers of all time.

So, here some shots, enjoy

More pics in hight resolution and two different size are avaiable on my website: www.italiansupercar.net

And here some sightings outside Gran Premio Nuvolari....

www.italiansupercar.net --- My first website about modern and classic supercars
www.smartdriver.it --- My Car Enthusiast website about Smart
Smartdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:46 PM   #2
MUS911
Regular User

Thanks for the coverage
nice cars, nice pics !