Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 01-10-2006, 04:02 PM   #31
leo_26782
Regular User

As I already said: Great Job and Great Car
leo_26782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 04:37 PM   #32
No.1
Regular User

Fantastic pictures TT, and a great story 8)

The B7 RS4 is looking like it will put up a good fight against the E90 M3

You are such a lucky bastard - to even get near one of those cars is practically impossible atm - yet you guys got a test drive - life isn't fair
Old 01-10-2006, 05:32 PM   #33
Schwalbe

OMG ! This RS4 indepth post is absolutely unbelievable ! :shock: I cannot dream of a better complete photo session about the new Audi B7 RS4 sedan. In more it's carried out by an excellent photographer that I know. As you surely know it TT, I always wanted that you combine your photographic talents with my favorite car the mighty RS4. My wish is finally realized and I can affirm the result is absolutely fantastic !

I have some difficulty to realize the chance to save on my HD, 42 awesome quality pictures of the RS4… Too much choice of wallpaper now ! Seriously, this B7 RS4 coverage becomes thus the most awesome and complete which I know so far. Concerning more precisely the picture visual environment, this Daytona grey Audi B7 RS4 in this great landscape gives definitively a magic result. That confirms once again that Switzerland is the "AUDI RS WONDERLAND".

What an happiness to read this great report, like several people here underlined, you have these aptitudes of an excellent automobile journalist. Moreover, I'm glad to know that you liked a lot the new RS4 and you have probably create new RS4 fans here at JW with your excellent comments.

I must to admit that I'm jealous of you because, personally it's not before the end of the next summer that I will have the chance to see the new RS4 launch in Québec. Perhaps I will have the privilege to drive it but a thing is sure, JW members will know if that is concretized.

I'm anxious to see your future RS6 indepth post !

Cheers and thanks again Matteo for this awesome and magical RS4 review.

Audi RS4 rules !

@coloradosilver : For your info, yes the B7 RS4 rear breaks are cross drilled too.
Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 05:46 PM   #34
TT
Regular User

Schwalbe, thanks a lot for your nice comment and thanks to everybody else of course it really makes me happy if nobody would care about my pics I wouldn't see the need to have my website, but judging by the # of hits the RS4 page got already, this could be the biggest hit of the year, at least for a while untill now the most clicked indepth was the Gallardo LM for your info

BTW, for you and the others that can read french, here is the review: http://www.asphalte.ch/Auto/RS4/RS4-1.html

Oh BTW, special present: another demo RS4 arrived not far from my home:

BTW Schwalbe, feel free to share the link on the RS/Audi forums you visit (and I am sure there must be a couple )
Old 01-10-2006, 09:30 PM   #35
sikx5
Regular User

Good work TT, very nice photos, i love the picture with the tree that is covered in ice/snow. Its awesome

Great review too, i really like the seats that are setup on this car, they look like they hold you very well. :good:
Old 01-10-2006, 10:02 PM   #36
Johns
Regular User

sick pics man!! thanks!!!!!!
Johns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:20 PM   #37
Speedracer38

TT these are by far your best pictures yet!! Your getting a great handle on the 350D What mode do you shoot in? Im excited to get my new lens within the next week and get to test it out
Old 01-11-2006, 02:25 AM   #38
Schwalbe

Originally Posted by TT
Schwalbe, thanks a lot for your nice comment and thanks to everybody else of course it really makes me happy if nobody would care about my pics I wouldn't see the need to have my website, but judging by the # of hits the RS4 page got already, this could be the biggest hit of the year, at least for a while untill now the most clicked indepth was the Gallardo LM for your info

BTW, for you and the others that can read french, here is the review: http://www.asphalte.ch/Auto/RS4/RS4-1.html

Oh BTW, special present: another demo RS4 arrived not far from my home:

BTW Schwalbe, feel free to share the link on the RS/Audi forums you visit (and I am sure there must be a couple )
You preceded me on the question about the diffusion of these superb pictures. When you authorized me to carry out it, I hastened to post your pictures in some great Audi forums with the normal code of procedure.

Expect to see a record number of hits for the RS4 page !!!

Thanks buddy for your present, this new red RS4 picture is simply gorgeous and I always liked the red colour for an RS4.

Congratulate the members of Asphalte.ch for me, their review is great and your pix give an awesome visual effect in this article.
Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 10:48 AM   #39
ae86_16v
Regular User

Amazing car. The best Audi I have ever seen, from the exterior grill to the interior dash. The front end just looks so good, so agressive. The interior has perfect placement of EVERYTHING. Love the way that the navigation is still where it belongs. And my, that steering wheel .

I have to say, Audi has set a pretty high bar on this one. I am not sure that BMW will or could surpass it, both in terms of looks and performance. The E90/E92 definitely isn't that great of a start. (And this is coming from an avid BMW fan.)

Once again, thanks for the great pics TT! Amazing, is the word. I am speechless . Wow. . . haha.
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 12:04 PM   #40
StanAE86
Regular User

I'm still not a fan of the big mouth bass front grill...but in all other respects, it looks spectacular....
Old 01-11-2006, 02:58 PM   #41
TT
Regular User

Thanks Schwalbe. I'd like to have the urls to the topics to check them out in case questions arise

Originally Posted by sikx5
Good work TT, very nice photos, i love the picture with the tree that is covered in ice/snow. Its awesome

Great review too, i really like the seats that are setup on this car, they look like they hold you very well. :good:
They already do in standard mode, but when you pump them, you're really stuck into them, perfectly!

Originally Posted by Speedracer38
TT these are by far your best pictures yet!! Your getting a great handle on the 350D What mode do you shoot in? Im excited to get my new lens within the next week and get to test it out
Well, most of the time these days I shoot in aperture priority mode, but of course of the panning shots I am in shutter speed priority
the 350is really a funny camera!
Old 01-11-2006, 03:31 PM   #42
TT
Regular User

You will
Old 01-11-2006, 05:29 PM   #43
Wutputt
Regular User

As I said you before, the frost setting of the first couple of pics is just superb! You already have my vote for photo of the month if you submit pic 4 or 6 (counted on your site ). Also the panning shots look amazing, my favourite one is this one, cause the car just look so mean and fast in it:

Ow yeah, I dig the B7 RS4, from the first time I saw it. The wheels are just to die for and those seats, my lord, do they support your back well! Not to mention the sound, maybe a bit too damped at idle, but once the throttle is pushed downwards it's just music to the ears
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 06:11 PM   #44
nthfinity
Regular User

thanks for sharing the photos, TT!

im with wutputt on this one myself... that picture is stunning :shock:
Old 01-11-2006, 10:47 PM   #45
Carrera_GTcrazy
Regular User

Words Can't desribe how amazing your pictures are! the B7 RS4 is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! the 350D Is awesome! And yes i have one 8)

My Photography:
http://www.exoticcarsite.com/gallery...p?g2_itemId=64
Carrera_GTcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote