Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2004, 04:06 PM   #1
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Default ZfrkS62's Hall of Shame..3-15-2007 update

Welcome to the thread dedicated to all the Bling'd and Riced BMW and Mercedes that I encounter during my day as a service tech on the German side of a small dealership.

A rating will be given to each example. For now it will just be 1-10,
with 10 being a Galactic Attention Whore.

the first candidate is this "///M" 540i

notice the ///M badge

it looks like he has the ///M exhaust, but really it's just the tips that are welded to the stock 540 exahust about 2 feet before the tips

and now for the 20in rims...which he has held on wtih aftermarket locking lugbolts...but lost the key :roll: the wheels are so big that we can't perform the strut bracket recall on the car because the bracket would cut into the tires.

not pictured in these, is his DVD player that he keeps in the back of the passenger seat and is hooked up to the flip down screen situated between the front seats, which i believe ends up blocking the rearview mirror. He has an aftermarket stereo, which created a cluster-fuck of wires behind it (that i had to dig through to figure out why his turn signals weren't displaying in the dash), and a single 10 inch subwoofer in the trunk.

overall, i'll give him an Attention Whore rating of 6. The only thing that saved him from getting a 7 is the fact that the car has the power to back up the exhaust note. No, i take that back. he gets a 6.25 because the car is also an automatic.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote