Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 05:51 PM   #46
TopGearNL
Regular User

Guys guys, whats the point of all of this :shock:

First it was about cars and now your both making it personal

Please remember that this is a forum, were a community. Come on guys were all friends here. It doesn't matter whose right and whose wrong. Hell you might even both be wrong :roll:

TT closed the other Veyron topic because it was becoming a debate, just like this one. TT might as well close this one.

If you guys really want to settle this, go to the pub, have a few beers and talk it over like mates

But not like this...
Old 05-28-2006, 06:01 PM   #47
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TeflonTron
Are you an idiot? You were the one talking shit about the Veyron, not anyone else. It was you who started slamming it. Do you understand that?
No - you are the one talking shit. I am simply asking where are the performance stats that show somehting other than straight line speed.

No, the cheap plastic Z06 doesn't bother me, and it doesn't interest me either, but you can't accept that, can you?
Exactly what is your problem? CAn you not go a single topic without brigning up the Corvette? Good god man - get ab grip.

You're a fucking Troll. A glorified Troll and then some, and I'm surprised that you haven't been banned.
I can almost see the spit on your screen as you get more and more worked up.

You're bitching about the Veyron whilst at the same time holding onto your precious little "facts" about a certain other car.
What on earth are you ranting about? You (and others) brought up the Corvette - I simply used it and other cars with road test data as an example - but you are so mblinded by your anger and hatred of what I don't know that you are making yourslef to look like a fool - I can just imagi9ne you banging your keyboard and yelling - you know liker that video floating round the web. You rbuttons are so easy to press - *pokes with stick* ** poke **

As I said at the begining of this thread, the Veyron owner is not THAT interested in its cornering speed, but you hang on to that like a little terrier that knows no better. Oh, it's an overweight pig you cry, oh it's overpriced you wail, oh it's not that great a car you bitch...
Listen to yourself you silly man - why should onlky YOUR opinion count - you love the car and are not afraid to shout this fact off rooftops - so more power to you...

but my opinion is opposite to yours - Deal with it - why should I bow down to YOUR opinion - just because you say so?

Your way of argueing is old, boring and lame.
You are an intollerant person obviosly - no doubt you hate people of other races and religions as well - after all they don't have your point of view - and you seem hell bent on DEMANDING that I change my opinion to mathc yours. *poke*

Get a new way of thinking and maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to open up that think cranium of yours and get down off of your high horse.
Oh - so you are allowed your OPINION - and that makes you correct - but because my opinion idffers from yours it makes me "on my high horse".

However, you won't do that. Instead you'll call me an angry person, yaddad yadda, but that's fine. I'm used to people like you.
So what would you call your stand? I mean you are telling me my
opinion is wrong and yours is right.

Does it upset you that much that I don't agree with you?

Old 05-28-2006, 06:02 PM   #48
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TopGearNL

Please remember that this is a forum, were a community. Come on guys were all friends here. It doesn't matter whose right and whose wrong. Hell you might even both be wrong :roll:

TT closed the other Veyron topic because it was becoming a debate, just like this one. TT might as well close this one.

If you guys really want to settle this, go to the pub, have a few beers and talk it over like mates

But not like this...
The point is everso (and a few others) hate me with a passion and will turn any topic I participate in, into a personal issue

They hare me for not sharing their pont of view.,..

And they are so easy to set off.

I just wish they had left this topic alone, as I really want to see the other test data for the veyron
Old 05-28-2006, 06:04 PM   #49
TT
Regular User

TT doesn't like to apply censorship, aka closing topics, so he will let this one go some more
Old 05-28-2006, 06:06 PM   #50
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by everso
Are you an idiot? You were the one talking shit about the Veyron, not anyone else. It was you who started slamming it. Do you understand that?

No, the cheap plastic Z06 doesn't bother me, and it doesn't interest me either, but you can't accept that, can you? You're a fucking Troll. A glorified Troll and then some, and I'm surprised that you haven't been banned. You're bitching about the Veyron whilst at the same time holding onto your precious little "facts" about a certain other car. As I said at the begining of this thread, the Veyron owner is not THAT interested in its cornering speed, but you hang on to that like a little terrier that knows no better. Oh, it's an overweight pig you cry, oh it's overpriced you wail, oh it's not that great a car you bitch... Your way of argueing is old, boring and lame. Get a new way of thinking and maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to open up that think cranium of yours and get down off of your high horse. However, you won't do that. Instead you'll call me an angry person, yaddad yadda, but that's fine. I'm used to people like you.
well said, mate. and so you know, there are PLENTY of people on here who do agree with you.....they just don't wanna start the drama, so they stay out of it.
Ok cock arse - - lets call these people out and once and for all have the "everso has the biggest dick doesnt he" poll - you know you want to have it

Pretty sad that you couldn't stay civil for more than a week...

Oh - and with all your confidential inside contacts (whose confidence you ahev betrayed more than once) why not share with us all the inside scoop on just how god the Veyron really is?

I mean - it's not just a straight line wonder - is it?
Old 05-28-2006, 06:08 PM   #51
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT

TT doesn't like to apply censorship, aka closing topics, so he will let this one go some more
You old trouble maker you

But seriously - do you have any contacts in europe that we can hit up to let us know about all the other performance stats of the Veyron that are missing - I mean if we knew the truth we could all apreciate it for what it is - (even though its too heavy )
Old 05-28-2006, 06:11 PM   #52
gangajas
Regular User

Almost every time a topic becomes a 'war', RC45 is involved, but it is always other people fault, lol.
Old 05-28-2006, 06:12 PM   #53
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45

But not like this...
The point is everso (and a few others) hate me with a passion and will turn any topic I participate in, into a personal issue

They hare me for not sharing their pont of view.,..

And they are so easy to set off.

I just wish they had left this topic alone, as I really want to see the other test data for the veyron
Well RC, by reading the sort of comments you give, the style of it I can sense that your are a nice guy,

however about those others, I just like to say, and I think you ll agree with me RC, that its just sad to hate somebody because that person doesn't think the same, and to turn it into a personal issue is even worse. It shows that the person is just a sad sad character

OK for all those non RC agreeing figures, its good that people think different things and see things from a different point of view, imaging how the world would be if everyone would think the same

Arguing is ok, but to hate and swear at somebody on a forum is just sad..
Its easy doing on the internet, try doing it in somebody's face, I know for one thing that if you were be doing at me, a 911 call might be needed :grab:

Thats that, I don't want to start an argument either and this is the end, but I would just as RC like to see the rest of the test data of the veyron, because at the end of the day, this forum is about cars :roflmao:
Old 05-28-2006, 06:21 PM   #54
RC45
Regular User

Arguing is ok, but to hate and swear at somebody on a forum is just sad..
Its easy doing on the internet, try doing it in somebody's face, I know for one thing that if you were be doing at me, a 911 call might be needed :grab:
Well - you have to agree, that in "real life" when some folks chat/discuss etc, you can read the persons intentions with their body language, and when you are with some folks and one says - 'Hey blue is better" and the other person says "Nah - green is the way to go" - at that moment you can judge if the "blue" supporter is going to make a fight of it, or just say "well - green you have but I like blue better - lets have another beer".

It's just that online, not only do people not want to back down - they are way quicker to take the comment "I like green better" as a comment more like "You are a dumb arse for liking blue - blue sucks, and so do you - all blue-lovers suck" - even though that is NOT what nyou are saying - they take the ccmment to have that agression hidden inside - so the response is just as angry as they imagined the first reply to be

And its downhill form there - no?
hehe
Old 05-28-2006, 06:28 PM   #55
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmuller

Both of you just need to shut up.
But he started - - and why is it "both of you" - there are at least 2 on his side of the class throwing spit balls at me
Old 05-28-2006, 06:28 PM   #56
TopGearNL
Regular User

Yeah well, I couldn't agree with you more

I respect other peoples opinions, in the real world as well online, and I think that that does say something about me, that I stand higher then all those non accepters

I just see that your age jumped to 70, I hope that Im not 28 now and that this topic has been going on for 10 years
Old 05-28-2006, 06:29 PM   #57
TeflonTron
Regular User

RC: can you please withdraw the following statement:

"You are an intollerant person obviosly - no doubt you hate people of other races and religions as well - after all they don't have your point of view - and you seem hell bent on DEMANDING that I change my opinion to mathc yours."

Call me what you want, say what you want about me, but don't start suggesting that I'm either a Xenophobe or a Racist on a public forum.
Old 05-28-2006, 06:31 PM   #58
RC45
Regular User

Yeah well, I couldn't agree with you more

I respect other peoples opinions, in the real world as well online, and I think that that does say something about me, that I stand higher then all those non accepters

I just see that your age jumped to 70, I hope that Im not 28 now and that this topic has been going on for 10 years
It sure as hell feels like it

What we need to settle this, is for a wealthy punter to give his Veyron to a magazine/TV show for a week, and tell them "SHow me what my car can do".

Then we will really know
But until then - you are right - opinions are like arseholes - everyone has one, and while mine smells like roses - I give in to the other side - their opinion can rule from now on
Old 05-28-2006, 06:32 PM   #59
nthfinity
Regular User

I'm here to win the arguement

the Bugatti is awsome, looks great, and accellerates crazy fast, and costs the most.

in the mean time, I believe they wouldn't have tested at that famed track (among others) if they weren't intending on it to compete against other uber expensive cars.

the thought that it doesn't need to compete is pretty rediculous to me on some ways... just because you price it out of this world doesn't automatically meet sales goals. that is why there are press cars, why there is test data....

its marketing. the strange thing is i think that they are afraid of the backlash so the prevent such numbers from being recorded, and published... i think the only way Top Gear will take it around the track is if somebody like Nick Mason buys one, and loans them it.

see.... I win 8)
Old 05-28-2006, 06:34 PM   #60
RC45
Regular User

RC: can you please withdraw the following statement:

"You are an intollerant person obviosly - no doubt you hate people of other races and religions as well - after all they don't have your point of view - and you seem hell bent on DEMANDING that I change my opinion to mathc yours."

Call me what you want, say what you want about me, but don't start suggesting that I'm either a Xenophobe or a Racist on a public forum.
Why ? It's just an opinion - it may be right or wrong - but it's mine - all mine.

Does it really bother you that much what I of all people think of you?

Last I knew, there was nothing wrong with having an opinion about any one - unless you next call will be for a cease and desist - and then the solicitors letters will come - and then you will demand monetary compensation for damaged reputation and goodwill etc etc.

*shrug*

How about I alter my opinion of you when you alter your opinon of me
Closed Thread