Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 04-17-2005, 03:14 PM   #1
greasemunky326
Regular User

Default my Photoshopped 04' altima 3.5

<orignal shot

<photoshopped shot

and the custom shot...

enjoy
Old 04-17-2005, 03:18 PM   #2
greasemunky326
Regular User

and people for God's sake post your opinions...
Old 04-17-2005, 03:35 PM   #3
TT
Regular User

Just out of curiosity, is it really "your" car? or your family's Because at 16 it seems a weird choice if I am allowed to say so

The chopping is nicely done, a bit too extreme maybe, especially on the front fender.

And for thanks for the custom shot, next time try not to take a picture with the light source behind you
Old 04-17-2005, 03:52 PM   #4
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Just out of curiosity, is it really "your" car? or your family's Because at 16 it seems a weird choice if I am allowed to say so

The chopping is nicely done, a bit too extreme maybe, especially on the front fender.

And for thanks for the custom shot, next time try not to take a picture with the light source behind you
Well my bro is like 17 or 18 and he got a Accord EX V6 loaded. Its in the Same caterorgery as the Altima. BTW nice chop! Looks very nice all lowered.
Old 04-17-2005, 04:03 PM   #5
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by Pimp Racer
Originally Posted by TT

Well my bro is like 17 or 18 and he got a Accord EX V6 loaded. Its in the Same caterorgery as the Altima. BTW nice chop! Looks very nice all lowered.
Sure, I am not saying it is wrong or impossible, just not the typical first car and always interesting to see why.

BTW, "your brother is like 17 or 18" ?!? LMAO, 17 OR 18?
Old 04-17-2005, 04:09 PM   #6
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Originally Posted by TT

Sure, I am not saying it is wrong or impossible, just not the typical first car and always interesting to see why.

BTW, "your brother is like 17 or 18" ?!? LMAO, 17 OR 18?

Oh I see. Whats so funny? I think he is 18? Wait he is a senior in High School so ya he is 18. I told him to tell parents to get either a Lexus IS300 or an Acura TL (Since he doesnt have to pay for cost of the car or insurance!) But he doesnt like either of those cars! And sports cars are out of the question. But I did almost convince him to get the IS300 but dad already bought the Accord! If only we would have waited another week or so I could have had him convinced!
Old 04-17-2005, 05:29 PM   #7
Queef

Oh I see. Whats so funny? I think he is 18? Wait he is a senior in High School so ya he is 18.
lol numbnuts.. stop smoking crack and remember how old your brother is :spaz:
Queef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 05:39 PM   #8
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by Queef
Oh I see. Whats so funny? I think he is 18? Wait he is a senior in High School so ya he is 18.
lol numbnuts.. stop smoking crack and remember how old your brother is :spaz:
Hehe Ya I know he is 18 for sure now....or is he? J/P BTW sorry for highjacking the thread we can talk about his car here - http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25706
Old 04-17-2005, 05:49 PM   #9
DeMoN
Regular User

whats so funny? you not knowing ur bro's age. Well I guess this one is funnier... I forgot the birthday of my mother once...
Old 04-17-2005, 05:51 PM   #10
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by DeMoN
whats so funny? you not knowing ur bro's age. Well I guess this one is funnier... I forgot the birthday of my mother once...

Sorry to say you arnt the only one. I got bad memory with birthdates and stuff.
Old 04-17-2005, 07:54 PM   #11
saadie
Regular User

my bro is like 20-21 ...
nice car btw ... did yea chop the custom shot too ??
Old 04-17-2005, 09:01 PM   #12
5vz-fe
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Tho the Altima seems like a rare choice for 16-yr-o, the lowering to the ground thoughts in his mind sure does matches .....or is it really age related that lowering thing.

No matter what great ride greasemunky326.

P.S. You guys gotta stop hi-jack the thread with bro's age and mother's b-day LOL!!!!!