Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 03-28-2008, 05:34 PM   #1
LEXION
Regular User

Default Roadtrip: Cluj Napoca - Sinaia

27th of March 2008 , we went 380 kilometers from Cluj Napoca to Sinaia (ski resort in the Carpathian Mountains) with 2 VOLVO cars, with the point of selling one of the cars. We left at 4 a.m. at night for a long trip over the mountains.....we went from a sunny morning, to -8 degrees and snow , and in the Mountains we witnessed a lot of unhappy traffic events.....unfortunately, the client didint bought the car , so we had to get back home with both of the cars.....after 15 hours and 760 kilometers in total (1520 km with both cars in total) we got back home exhausted, disappointed, nervous, and a few hundred euros shorter because we payed for gas from our own pockets, to deliver a car to a client that didint want to buy it in the end....

Here are the pictures from the road.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lexion/...7604291316153/

All pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lexion/...7604291316153/

Enjoy

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig

Last edited by LEXION; 03-28-2008 at 05:48 PM.
LEXION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:27 AM   #2
AntR
Regular User

we got back home exhausted, disappointed, nervous, and a few hundred euros shorter because we payed for gas from our own pockets, to deliver a car to a client that didint want to buy it in the end....
Well I can imagine that was pretty disappointing for you, but on the brightside you managed to get some pretty nice pics of your trip!
AntR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:03 AM   #3
LEXION
Regular User

Originally Posted by AntR View Post
Well I can imagine that was pretty disappointing for you, but on the brightside you managed to get some pretty nice pics of your trip!
Thanks for the appreciation...the pics were the only good things that day.....

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig
LEXION is offline   Reply With Quote