Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 04-03-2007, 05:20 AM   #121
Stoopie
Regular User

Location: United Provinces of the Kingdom of Great Netherlands

Originally Posted by marktak
Yep, the 575 is a silver one....and the Enzo, I believe it is red one....and the other enzo is also a black one.....I heard he is looking for a third Enzo in black.
Ehm isn't this the story about HvdM? I heard he was looking to buy a black third Enzo from a guy in Japan..
Stoopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:54 AM   #122
Stoopie
Regular User

I haven't posted here for a loooong time, and I haven't really gone out to spot some cars.. But it's really great weather these days, so I've gone out once again and came up with some nice sights IMO Enjoy!

I saw the Z8 at Düsseldorf International Airport, and whilst looking at the picture later, I noticed it had Alpina rims

And now some more stories: a few weeks earlier I heard a roaring sound coming down the street, and I looked outside and there was a brand new SLR 722 edition! I was too late to grab my camera, but luckily someone else did catch it (link to his pictures). And last saturday, as I was walking home, a grey 599 TGB (on Belgian plates) drove past me (again no camera on hands) and 5 minutes later, there was the black 599 GTB with black rims again And to round things up, this morning the grey F430 was in the same place as it was last week, so I hope it's there again next week to take some pics

(For the Dutchies: de F430 staat (waarschijnlijk) elke woensdagochtend op Plein 1944)

Btw, the blue DB9 Volante is from the same owner as the black Phantom I spotted earlier on the same location, and the black DB9 Volante was parked one street away from my parents house. The car belongs to a friend of my father, I knew he had a DB7 Volante, but he apparently bought himself a new/another toy
Old 05-23-2007, 07:13 PM   #123
franck bullitt
Regular User

Location: 10 mls from Eurodisneyland....and too far from unlimited speed's highway!

Notice the Z8 plate:"Z888" and thx for pics 8)
Old 05-23-2007, 07:16 PM   #124
chest3r
Regular User

That M6 looks way better with those wheels than with the original ones. Lovely!
Old 05-24-2007, 03:55 AM   #125
Stoopie
Regular User

The M6 is actually the same one as I did a 'photoshoot' with earlier, it now only has new exhausts!