Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 06-15-2004, 03:24 AM   #31
1zippo1
Regular User

Originally Posted by Mers
What car is that one with the suspension showing off the hood?..a black one
Aha, finally. I know something that an other person doesn't It's a miracle

That Mers, is the K1 Attack. It was born as a kitcar based on a early 90's Honda Accord. Nowedays however, they've updated and improved it so it's a genuine car. It looks hot, doesn't it? I've got a video of it from AMS (ripped by master: AlienDB7) and if you like I could send it to you on msn or icq. Just contact me first via PM!
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 11:54 AM   #32
Jabba
Regular User

Amazing pictures...thanks for re-uploading them st-anger.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 12:44 PM   #33
st-anger
Regular User

so, here´s part 2

first, as requested, some more Pagani Zonda...

more Enzo details....

:shock: 8)

one of my favourites.....don´t know why but i love this one:

one nice shot to finish the Enzo pics...

some more F50...

F40....

F550....

detail of the wheel as requested....

parking space again...

8)

very nice with the lights IMO...

in town...

K1 Attack...

some pics of 2003: CLK GTR Roadster, only 5 cars worldwide.....

that´s all....
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 12:47 PM   #34
TT
Regular User

Hehe dude, nothing changed... the second load is again

A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2004, 12:51 PM   #35
st-anger
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Hehe dude, nothing changed... the second load is again

A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw what´s really amazing is your car of the day 8)
Porsche 911
Old 06-15-2004, 12:55 PM   #36
Jabba
Regular User

What was your opinion of the cars st-anger ??? I mean from a porsche experts point of view ?? do any of them "do it" for you...or is it just strictly porsche that lights your fire ?
Old 06-15-2004, 12:56 PM   #37
TT
Regular User

Comon, I won't believe him if he will say he didn't have shivers when he saw those beautifull red ladies!! IMO also the two DB9 together did something
Old 06-15-2004, 01:03 PM   #38
Jabba
Regular User

Hopefully he will answer soon....I bet batman would walk right past everything and start masturbating over the diablos though
Old 06-15-2004, 02:22 PM   #39
st-anger
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
What was your opinion of the cars st-anger ??? I mean from a porsche experts point of view ?? do any of them "do it" for you...or is it just strictly porsche that lights your fire ?
lol, of course i´ll never love a car like a Porsche, i grew up with this brand and loved it since day one when my father used to drive them, and these are my first car related memories when i was a little kid.....driving with my dad in the Porsche has always been the best for me, so with all these lovely memories and all the Porsche stuff up to now NO other brand can only touch my Porsche thing, BUT and this is a very big "but" i´m simply a car freak, hell yeah, i just love ´em, and who wouldn´t just love cars like the e.g. Enzo, even if someone completely hates Ferrari....
i always said that i´m not the Ferrari guy, not mainly because they´re Porsches biggest competitor, but nevertheless, i just LOVE their latest models like Enzo or CS...
but as TT said....just look at the latest AM´s.....so beautiful too.....
so definitely not only Porsche, maybe ppl don´t recognise that but i´m very critical with Porsche, but i think we all have to agree: they don´t make that much failures....
sure ppl and especially the "youger" ones started criticising Porsche because of their latest model line up, Cayenne, upcomming 4door sedan,... i know they won´t come down from their point of view and i do not want to discuss this all again because i feel it´s useless....some ppl do not take a closer look, just "Porsche should make sportscars....", "back to their roots.....", "Cayenne is shit and a nightmare....", "Wiedeking´ll ruin Porsche..."....
no one has to believe me, but i can only say: forget all this, there´s no need for criticism in that way, there´s so much on the way out of EZW one won´t believe it....
all the comments against that are simply unsustainable, trust me

wow, a bit off topic now ops:

...so i really enjoyed the stay there, hardly any Porsches so i could concentrate on the others a bit more, as you can see mainly on the Enzo which is IMO a masterpiece, don´t like the older models that much though...
same with the 300SL.....what a masterpiece :shock:

so many cars "do it" for me, definitely not only Porsches, but i still think and quite some ppl share this opinion, Porsche is a unique brand and no other manufacturer can touch them and their sports cars...

but the line up there was definitely one of the best i´ve seen for a while 8) and there was no need for a CGT or GT3RS....
Porsche 911
Old 06-15-2004, 02:36 PM   #40
stradale
Regular User

Great stuff again, st-anger!

Do you also have pictures of that De Tomaso Bigua that was there? If you have, I'd love to see them. They're so beautiful but unfortunately so rare...
Old 06-15-2004, 02:39 PM   #41
st-anger
Regular User

Originally Posted by stradale
Great stuff again, st-anger!

Do you also have pictures of that De Tomaso Bigua that was there? If you have, I'd love to see them. They're so beautiful but unfortunately so rare...
sorry ops: ops: ops:
Porsche 911
Old 06-15-2004, 07:51 PM   #42
altedza
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Holy shit dude! I CAN'T WAIT!
holy crap
altedza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 02:49 AM   #43
1zippo1
Regular User

Sublime, simply sublime pictures!!

Especially the closups are very nice for desktop background!! I'm currently using the rear lights of the K1 attack

Thanks very much st-anger, fantastic pics. Took you a whole fucking lot of trouble to post I imagine, but they are really special!!!
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 09:39 AM   #44
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by st-anger
Originally Posted by Jabba
lol, of course i´ll never love a car like a Porsche, i grew up with this brand and loved it since day one when my father used to drive them, and these are my first car related memories when i was a little kid.....driving with my dad in the Porsche has always been the best for me, so with all these lovely memories and all the Porsche stuff up to now NO other brand can only touch my Porsche thing, BUT and this is a very big "but" i´m simply a car freak, hell yeah, i just love ´em, and who wouldn´t just love cars like the e.g. Enzo, even if someone completely hates Ferrari....
i always said that i´m not the Ferrari guy, not mainly because they´re Porsches biggest competitor, but nevertheless, i just LOVE their latest models like Enzo or CS...
but as TT said....just look at the latest AM´s.....so beautiful too.....
so definitely not only Porsche, maybe ppl don´t recognise that but i´m very critical with Porsche, but i think we all have to agree: they don´t make that much failures....
sure ppl and especially the "youger" ones started criticising Porsche because of their latest model line up, Cayenne, upcomming 4door sedan,... i know they won´t come down from their point of view and i do not want to discuss this all again because i feel it´s useless....some ppl do not take a closer look, just "Porsche should make sportscars....", "back to their roots.....", "Cayenne is shit and a nightmare....", "Wiedeking´ll ruin Porsche..."....
no one has to believe me, but i can only say: forget all this, there´s no need for criticism in that way, there´s so much on the way out of EZW one won´t believe it....
all the comments against that are simply unsustainable, trust me

wow, a bit off topic now ops:

...so i really enjoyed the stay there, hardly any Porsches so i could concentrate on the others a bit more, as you can see mainly on the Enzo which is IMO a masterpiece, don´t like the older models that much though...
same with the 300SL.....what a masterpiece :shock:

so many cars "do it" for me, definitely not only Porsches, but i still think and quite some ppl share this opinion, Porsche is a unique brand and no other manufacturer can touch them and their sports cars...

but the line up there was definitely one of the best i´ve seen for a while 8) and there was no need for a CGT or GT3RS....
Excellent and very interesting to read post st-anger.
Old 06-16-2004, 09:44 AM   #45
st-anger
Regular User

^thx

Porsche 911