Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 03-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #31
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by c0wb0y007
Nice pictures TT !!!

Can't wait to see the Apollo in real life

Those porsche pictures are very good, you choose a really nice angle there especially the one of the new Turbo. It's not that easy making nice pictures on motorshows; Job well done

Thanks for sharing mate !

Cheers
Thanks dude. For sure it ain't easy to be original. That's why I am happy to be the first posting pics LO: Of course I tried some "different" things like the Porsches from the little restaurant up above, but you soon run out of ideas and difficult to stay inspired 10 hours

Originally Posted by MIHALS

thanks a MILION TIMES TT, can't wait for the zip file (will that be available for all of us?)
:arrow:
http://rapidshare.de/files/14453212/ge06.zip.html

Originally Posted by jakaracman
Originally Posted by TT
BTW, I am maybe dumb, but when the car was officially launched I didn't understand it will still be "Fiorano".. so basically we should call it 599 GTB Fiorano?
You are right, officially its 599 GTB Fiorano.
Great pics ... Now I know why you looked in a hurry ...
LOL, I looked in a hurry? You should have seen Komotar, looking exactly like those ppl with one foot already on the train leaving the railway station
Old 03-01-2006, 09:19 PM   #32
yg60m
Regular User

Thanks again a million times TT for your work, it's great to have such report for JW exclusive 8)
Old 03-01-2006, 10:32 PM   #33
lorbmw69
Regular User

WOW!! THOSE ARE GREAT PICS!!!!

The New Spyker SUV looks terrible! But the new Alfa is great! Thanks!

1995 Saab 900 Turbo
lorbmw69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:50 PM   #34
bmagni
Regular User

Holy Crap !!!! a new viper GTS-R by ORECA !!!! some competition for the C6-R.
Do you have more pics of it ??
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 01:23 AM   #35
geekdiggy
Regular User

i don't know of any other car forum that can provide this kind of thing to the public and it's members. freakin amazing. i've neglected the auto scene for so long now some of these new concept cars astonish me and i dont even know the names/stories of half these machines but that didn't keep my eyes from damn near shooting out of my head.

the 06 focus rally car made me drool. (and i nearly shat myself to see gronholm's name on the side of it).

hard to hit in only three tries.
geekdiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 01:38 AM   #36
Schwalbe

Thank you so much Matteo for this awesome Geneva Motorshow coverage with your report and all those professional pictures you took there.

With all these RS4 (Avant,Sedan and Cabrio), it was the Motorshow by excellence for RS4 fans, fortunately you were there for us. On that, thank you Jabba to have made that possible for TT. There are too many great pictures in your Motorshow gallery TT, like the superb Auto-Union Typ C 1936, the Porsche 997 GT3 & turbo, those Lambos and the Zonda F...

PS: If you have more pictures of the red Audi B7 RS4 Avant, just PM me buddy.
Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 06:17 AM   #37
dingo
Regular User

WOW.....why would I want to go to Switzerland and see the show myself anyway, these pics are enough.

A stunning array of cars, what more could you ask for (an FXX maybe?).

The 599GTB is really growing on me, the front and side profiles are very nice - its only those rear lights (275 GTB style) that don't look right IMO. :bah:

The LP640 Murci is a true beast, but I really need to see it in a proper Lambo colour like green or orange.

Zonda F - holy shit!!!!

Nice to see some old-timers like the Miura and 250 Tdf too.

Many thanks TT, and also I think Jabba deserves another mention for making this all possible. :good:
Old 03-02-2006, 07:05 AM   #38
moguai
Regular User

my favourites (alfa, stola and ferrari):

moguai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 07:08 AM   #39
Mopsdrops
Regular User

Whoooooaaaaa !!! awesome pics, those are some very, very nice cars up there. and all those pictures are very beautful, thanks ! nice to see you had a great time
Old 03-02-2006, 07:51 AM   #40
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas

Too bad it won't be the same on saturday/sunday... I guess that a full pic of a GT3 will be just impossible :bah: Anyway, I'll do my best just to offer a coverage half as good as yours (considering I won't take the tripod ops: ). How is the light BTW?? good enough for taking pics without tripod?? which stands caused you more trouble?? I suppose that the Brabus stand is a nightmare as usual! ...
Well, the GT3 and 997TT are on revolving platforms, like a couple of cars last year. you can stay at the barrier and take some pics of them, not sure how wide your lense is, but a 18mm should be plenty enough. Sadly when the car is revolving, it isn't helping. It was especially bad for the pics from up above, I wouldn't have think so ...
As for light, on most stands ok. I was shooting most of the time with the tripod to have a slow shutter and have blurried moving ppl around the cars, but when shooting the ladies for instance I was always shooting w/o the tripod, F2.8 and ISO 200 or 400 for worst cases. I think your camera too can go up to ISO400 at least without terrible noise, so it should be good for most stands. Koenigsegg and Pagani are the worst: not enough light and revolving cars. Brabus is as always cramped. but since this time I was able to be inside too, I am not sure how bad it is LOL. for sure you can see it was tricky to fit the whole R in the shot from the front (16 mm wide open and tripod as high as it can go (around 190 cm I think)

Originally Posted by bmagni
Holy Crap !!!! a new viper GTS-R by ORECA !!!! some competition for the C6-R.
Do you have more pics of it ??
Nope sorry, no more pics, but I would have liked to have a camera since they revved the hell out of it while presenting it (I was kinda far away, on the BMW stand when I heard some right pedal blips, and I doubt it was some of the weird suvs they had on stage near the Viper

Originally Posted by Schwalbe

PS: If you have more pictures of the red Audi B7 RS4 Avant, just PM me buddy.
You know I never keep pics for myself. I posted all the good pics I got sadly the Audi stand was pretty crowded from 7 am to 7 pm :bah:
Old 03-02-2006, 08:20 AM   #41
saadie
Regular User

fucking A pics TT ... thanks alot ...
who made that banner on the portal .. its really really sweet ..8)
btw dont fotget to zip all the pics
Old 03-02-2006, 08:29 AM   #42
TT
Regular User

Look on page 2, there is already an url to the zip
And the banner was done by me
Old 03-02-2006, 08:39 AM   #43
saadie
Regular User

cool cool 8)
And the banner was done by me
.. dude thast the kind of banners we need on here on JW
on the first look i was like holy shit :shock: ...
Old 03-02-2006, 09:43 AM   #44
TT
Regular User

Well of course it is about reading some tutorials online and try to apply what they say I am just a noob and it took quite some time to get it right anyway
Old 03-02-2006, 10:09 AM   #45
saadie
Regular User

hand me the links ..... i got loads of free time these days .... lets see how creative i can be ...