Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 03-03-2006, 07:13 PM   #76
Shinigami
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
So shy you could have opened your own topic dude

if the SLR and Maybach pics are ready, don't hesitate
You already made a topic for Geneva car show pics, so I just wanted to add mine into it, instead of opening more, and more threads... just complicates things

The Maybach and SLR pics are above (just takes time to post...) Too bad the lighting REALLY sucked... many, many blurred pics. I took only the best ones. I didn't have a tripod
Old 03-03-2006, 07:22 PM   #77
Shinigami
Regular User

And finally, at the evening, they had some weird shows going on. The lighting made it difficult to get good pictures, but I chose the ones which came out best. I didn't take a lot of pics of all the shows that were going on (like a sort of trapeze chick in a sexy vinyl outfit, or the gothic-tribal style people with weird sticks, shaking them to the boom of a VERY loud thundering music). But here's first some pics of some weird people doing some kind of "hanging" scenes outside the windows... I really don't know how to explain it otherwise:

The funny part is that the people who did the show, there were a few people we knew from underground gothic club nights and stuff...

Overall, it was really cool IMO

Definitely very un-Mercedes

p.s. the pics above were mostly taken when the chicks were not floating about/moving around... if they did it, the shots would end up very blurry... so I really only managed to get decent shots when they were standing still...

The funny part was when they came out of the tubes (nice bodies btw... too bad the water made them seem a bit... fat :erm: ), one of the girls would playfully squirt water at the cameraman. Got a chuckle out of me
Old 03-03-2006, 07:38 PM   #78
bmagni
Regular User

nice pics shinri_ !! thnx
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 08:31 PM   #79
graywolf624
Regular User

Thanks TT, fantastic pictures and thanks Jabba for sending him.
Old 03-04-2006, 12:46 AM   #80
Stikz
Regular User

Holy crap TT, thanks for the GORGEOUS pics. Wasn't like there was any pressure or nothing, eh? THanks also to Jabba for making it possible. I love this place.
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 04:50 AM   #81
Pehtren
Regular User

Dude the pics are just stunning, great photography 8)

And some weird show, lol

thanks for the pics
Pehtren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 12:32 PM   #82
5.7 V10
Regular User

Thank much TT!

I do not live in Europe so i couldn't go but i thought i'd throw in my thoughts:

Zonda Roadster F: Perfection
BTW, does anybody have any more pictures of the red F coupe?

997 GT3: Already as one of my ten favorite. Menacing "GT" looks with a screaming 8,400 rpm 415bhp engine

Turbo: I like it, but not as much as the GT3

599 GTB: Like the rear, not a fan of the front though

Alfa Spyder: two thumbs up

Peking to Paris: Hey, it might be the most expensive, less useable SUV ever, but i don't care. It looks like a fish with a glass bubble on the top, awesome 8)

Edit: looked through the thread and saw Shinigami pictures, thx to you as well

5.7 V10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 02:50 PM   #83
inso
Regular User

Thanks for shinri also, great pics. Nice details from new bmw:s.
inso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 02:28 PM   #84
stmoritzer
Regular User

Big overload :shock:

Thanks Shinri for the carshowpics, to much for me atm ... in a few hours I'll be on the way to geneva

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 04:04 PM   #85
ARMAN
Regular User

Shinigami overloaded Thanx alot for the pics

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:22 PM   #86
Wutputt
Regular User

Nice motorshow and MB dealer pics Shin!
Weird show for a Mercedes dealer But it definitely is very special
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 01:03 PM   #87
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

Absolutely fucking amazing!!!....damn TT you are a freking artist!

I have no idea what you do to your pics, but man the are almost EVO magazine material!...I envy you guys who are able to go to these kind of events...it must be amazing all those supercars around, and don't even mention the babes around...

The Alfa Diva is not really my cup of tea, the Alfa 33 was an amazing car, but this one doesn't do justice to it...as I said before it looks like the bastard child of an Enzo & the 8C...and it seems I'm the only one who thinks this... but well, knowing that it is a Sbarro concept I can undestad the ugliness and thank god Alfa won't consider building it...

Aston has for sure taken the cake in this family resemblance thingy, matching Porsche the king of lazy design...all their cars look the same, but the Aston Rapide is one sexy car for sure, I can't wait till this thing hits the streets. They should price it a bit on the high side to keep it exclusive or else they're gonna sell it like pancakes...

The star of the show is obviously the 599 GTB...and damn it is one of the best looking Ferraris ever ...right up there with the 355 IMO, and that is fucking high i my book. I think they got it just right, not a thing would I change about it, the rear is sexy as hell, screw the quad tailights these twin tailights look perfect. A worthy successor of the 550/575 in the looks department... TT how does the 599 looks in real life? is it as good as it looks in pics?

Koenigsegg CCX...well more of the same thing...but for the US market...looks abit more agressive but I think the original headlamps suit it better... :bah:

The restyled Murcielago looks way better IMO, the subtle changes makes it look more agressive and gives it a bit of an edge which was lacking from the original Murci and that has always been present in Lambo cars. But this color is utter crap IMO...please show us a yellow one.

It's always good to see some classics in these events, the Muira in all it's glory next to it's lame lil sister (the new one which has no purpose of existance)...and the SLR gullwing...

The Zonda F in both it's format are just perfection IMO...there is no possible way they can make the Zonda better after this. Zonda F Coupe in Carbon Fiber = Perfection...must have been a bitch to take pics of with all the lights and reflections...

The Spyker SUV it just... and what the hell did Sbarro do to a poor 360? seriously what the hell were they thinking?

Well that's it...a bit long but the least I can do is express my opinions on the cars that made impression on me...

a HUGE thanks for all the time and effort you guys put into bringing Geneva to JW...Thanks TT, thanks Shinri and thanks Jabba for making it possible...

btw...where are komotar's pics? are they up yet?

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 02:22 PM   #88
TT
Regular User

LOL thank you for the compliments dude much appreciated ops:

As for the 599, DEFINITELY good looking in the metal, and it will be even better on the road IMO! Most ppl I know, drastically changed their mind once they saw it in the metal.