Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 07-22-2003, 08:56 PM   #1
666fast
Regular User

Default Bored At Work?

I came across this while cruising http://www.ubersite.com/ Lots of funny stuff to read there!

Besides wasting so much time on this website, what else do you guys do when you're done with all your work? Here's ten things I've done recently:

1. I went around and named everyone's stapler (with a permanent black marker). Mine has been dubbed "Reggie". The guy who sits next to me still gives me a dirty look every time he binds paper together with "Lester".

2. I poked holes in every document on every bulletein board with a thumb tack. Some I tried to make designs on, others are just riddled with little random holes. I also frequently put the tacks in people's chairs, but it never works.

3. I often photoshop pictures of myself hanging out with George W. Bush. Then set the picture as everyones windows background while they're way from their computer.

4. I like to call the guy sitting one foot away from me and ask him for a pen. When I'm really feeling lazy, I email him.

5. Occasionally I'll come to work early and hide all the chairs in the boiler room.

6. For fun, I memorize people's social security numbers. When they come to my office, I sound off with their SSN, and it really freaks them out. My old company commander who got me in a lot of trouble? Yeah his is 333-76-1611. I'll never forget it.

7. Today I emailed myself a death threat. It scared the hell out of me.

8. Four words: Fun with Water Coolers

9. Yesterday I put all the trash cans on my boss' desk. When he said "what the fuck?" I told him he should quit complaining, there are starving people in Africa for god's sake.

10. Its really fun to call people in the same office and ask for myself. I'm so hard to get ahold of.