Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Top Gear Discussion > Top Gear UK - Episode Discussion

Old 06-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
10000rpmlover
Regular User

all he said was something about the stig being german, publicaly denying that schumacher was the boy in white, I thought the veyron VS mclaren F1 was classic top gear, very cool race but we all knew the result, veyron wins but if I had the money, I'd still buy the F1

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:28 AM   #2
pagani
Regular User

Originally Posted by 10000rpmlover View Post
all he said was something about the stig being german, publicaly denying that schumacher was the boy in white, I thought the veyron VS mclaren F1 was classic top gear, very cool race but we all knew the result, veyron wins but if I had the money, I'd still buy the F1
The veyron for me just because it's easy to drive still like the f1
pagani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:07 AM   #3
Evo8
Regular User

Originally Posted by 10000rpmlover View Post
I thought the veyron VS mclaren F1 was classic top gear, very cool race but we all knew the result, veyron wins but if I had the money, I'd still buy the F1
The same.

Yes, Veyron can move its ass fast in a straight line (not so good on the track), but it belongs in the T4 class.