Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 05-13-2004, 08:48 PM   #16
Drive4Ever
Regular User

it is some kinda of paint job on that Ferrari 575M Maranello.
if we see that kind of paint job here, the car is trashed
Drive4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 09:32 PM   #17
SFDMALEX
Regular User

TT what do you think about the 612? You saw it from every angle so what do you think? do you like it? Because on pics it doesnt look that great...

AND WOW. You were in the dealership all by your self??? Did you sit in any of them?
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 09:32 PM   #18
ferrari550
Regular User

wow, they are some very nice pics TT, the 575, 612. Well, pretty much every picture. Thanks
Old 05-13-2004, 09:43 PM   #19
novass
Regular User

Damn TT! Nice pics. I love the matte 575. The flat black and satin black paint jobs are very common on hot rods around here. IMO it makes the car look so evil I love it! My bro's 49 Chevy truck was flat black and it looked great, now hes gone and painted it lime green or some shit, I havent seen it yet, but I think I already would prefer the flat black.

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 09:53 PM   #20
Tomerville
Regular User

Thanks TT, nice! I wish there were more F355 pix though...

"Time is a versitile performer: it flies, marches, heals all wounds, runs out and will tell"
-Franklin Jones

^The definition of grip. Nav+Bose (standard) Arctic Silver on Blue, Heaven on Earth. '05 911 Turbo^
Tomerville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 09:54 PM   #21
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

:shock: :shock: you rock TT!!! 8) excellent work!! i'm so happy

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 10:16 PM   #22
jorge
Regular User

Very nice pics!
jorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 11:03 PM   #23
bobafett
Regular User

Your dealer looks like a damn museum! That's awesome.

I've seen that matte-black one floating around (pictures of it, rather) - I'm not convniced it's hot.

But bianco has to be the best color on the 612...for such a big car, it hides the lines well.

--Dan
Old 05-13-2004, 11:43 PM   #24
Toronto
Regular User

wow nice shots TT, i don't think the 612 has come to tornoto yet, but the black learther doesn't look for on the inside of that car IMO
Old 05-14-2004, 12:35 AM   #25
yg60m
Regular User

Thank you for this report TT Very nice dealership ! I hope your neighbourg will let you know when an Enzo arrive.
Old 05-14-2004, 02:17 AM   #26
tanelvali
Regular User

Most excellent pics! Should go and visit some ferrari dealerhip myself.
tanelvali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 02:55 AM   #27
altezza
Regular User

Thanks for the nice pics, TT!
I wish we have this kind of exotic cars dealership in Vancouver (w/ so many nice cars under one roof)
altezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 03:12 AM   #28
Minacious
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
TT what do you think about the 612? You saw it from every angle so what do you think? do you like it? Because on pics it doesnt look that great...
I too have the same question. I don't really care for the car from the photos I've seen, but do know that sometimes pics don't do a vehicle justice. The styling just seems bland. Please tell me that it is a looker in person.

Oh yeah, that Flat black 575 is absolutely stunning. The only thing I might do is have a polished lip on the wheels for just a bit of contrast to seperate the wheels from the car.
Old 05-14-2004, 05:26 AM   #29
TT
Regular User

I'm happy that you all like the pics it's always nice to provide some exclusive matherial (even if of course we already saw pics of all the cars in there ), but still I prefer to go to a place like that, compared to say Geneva Motorshow... it is cool there too, but with you, another 1'000'000 people are going there and taking their pics, as long as the press and so on

The feeling of beeing inside there, all alone, beeing able to take pics (of course I asked before I started shooting) .. was superb!

AND WOW. You were in the dealership all by your self??? Did you sit in any of them?
Well I already saw the Scaglietti in Geneva and it was rotating so I saw it from every angle too and already I thought it was 1000 times better in the metal.. now that I was able to approach it even more, I confirm that! I tried to take pics from never seen angles, because there must be the "correct one" LOL.. and then I looked at my pics and they were as all the others.. not showing a gorgeous Ferrari... but when you are there beside it, it's way better.. sadly the two in the dealership and the one in the garage (to dark -> no pics) were the same silver color.. they said they had a black one in the morning and I'm sure a darker color is better suited

Anyway... I checked more than once the 612 and quickly ran to the 456... and well, I'd take the latter hands down still

And no, although all the cars were open, I didn't dare.. especially when alone... to polite maybe, I don't know, but I think you can't just jump in a Ferrari like you would do in another car
But for the 612's interior shot, it was me that opened the door still supersweet
Old 05-14-2004, 05:42 AM   #30
The Transporter
Regular User

OMFG TT !!!

Those pics are the most beautifull ferrari pics I ever seen !

the Gto photo is already in my background

Very very nice mate !

-pol-

PS: Sorry for my poor english !
Cheers,

[Canon EOS 20D]
[Canon EF 28-135 IS USM]
[Canon EF 70-200 F/2.8 L IS USM]

-Pol-

The Transporter is offline   Reply With Quote