Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 08-28-2004, 03:49 PM   #1
FordGTGuy

Default A Japnese - Imports Dedicated Car Section

could this section be added to dedicated Car section so we will no longer have to post about them in car chat and that section will be completed. Plus the Car Chat section could be used to talk about car comparisons between american-ferrari-lambo-japanese cars and new features or tires or anything that deals with cars but no specific kind.
Old 08-28-2004, 03:57 PM   #2
gottacatchup
Regular User

this should be in Site Suggestions and Bug Reporting but i agree that the Japanese should get some respect in the dedicated forums
Old 08-28-2004, 04:21 PM   #3
RC45
Regular User

No - there are enough rice forums arround..

Import this :fist:
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 04:26 PM   #4
FordGTGuy

skyline isn't rice, plus you guys like toyotas so much why not?
Old 08-28-2004, 04:29 PM   #5
X-ale
Regular User

Where did i post the japanese section title names again?! As long as the rice is kept out... yeah i know, it's like asking for RC to like Kerry :fadein:
Old 08-28-2004, 04:33 PM   #6
X-ale
Regular User

Originally Posted by FordGTGuy
skyline isn't rice, plus you guys like toyotas so much why not?
You have posted enough bullshit for today, tomorrow and next week too. Please end it until you finish University. And try to be an astronaut :roll:
Old 08-28-2004, 04:52 PM   #7
666fast
Regular User

It's been discussed before, there is no need. Car chat can cover them all.

First you'll want a Japanese section, then a Euro section. Next thing you know, you'll want a BMW section, Merc section, Nissan section, Mitsubishi section, etc... It's all too much and it all can be simply done in Car Chat.
Old 08-28-2004, 04:53 PM   #8
FordGTGuy

X-ale tell me why what I just posted is bull shit?
Old 08-28-2004, 05:08 PM   #9
X-ale
Regular User

FdGT, read 666fast post, then log out and go play in traffic. You're close to 30 posts today until now, are you trying to break a record or something?! Are you going for 50 by midnight? :fist:
Old 08-28-2004, 05:15 PM   #10
FordGTGuy

thanks 666fast I didn't know it has been discussed already. You do bring up a post I was only trying to make a suggestion. X-ale get off my nuts man why are you in such a bad mood about everything. Get the cock out your mouth and just try to be calm a lil helpful or nice why such an ass? My posts are my business just because I have time to post and check out the board so I can keep up my posts and add my oppinion on anything I'm interested in. Drop your balls and get more mature because I don't feel like listening to anymore of your shit and until you do I will not answer or give my oppinion to any threat or qeustion you oppose starting now.
Old 08-28-2004, 05:17 PM   #11
RC45
Regular User

thanks 666fast I didn't know it has been discussed already. You do bring up a post I was only trying to make a suggestion. X-ale get off my nuts man why are you in such a bad mood about everything. Get the cock out your mouth and just try to be calm a lil helpful or nice why such an ass? My posts are my business just because I have time to post and check out the board so I can keep up my posts and add my oppinion on anything I'm interested in. Drop your balls and get more mature because I don't feel like listening to anymore of your shit and until you do I will not answer or give my oppinion to any threat or qeustion you oppose starting now.
Take a look here ...

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...1448&start=640
Old 08-28-2004, 05:20 PM   #12
FordGTGuy

sorry RC45 didn't mean to call you off its just I know we all have different oppinions about cars.
Old 08-28-2004, 05:25 PM   #13
RC45
Regular User

sorry RC45 didn't mean to call you off its just I know we all have different oppinions about cars.
No need to appologise... --- just read the "Hall of Shame" topic...
Old 08-28-2004, 05:29 PM   #14
X-ale
Regular User

X-ale get off my nuts
God i wished it were true so i'd try out those Irish dancing moves.
Get the cock out your mouth... such an ass?... Drop your balls... your shit...
Cock, mouth, ass, balls and shit. How creative. You should try to be the next white trash rapper, I see a brilliant future. May I suggest you don't try me, I can give quite extensive english lessons.
I don't feel like listening to anymore of your shit and until you do I will not answer or give my oppinion to any threat or qeustion you oppose starting now.
Can this be forever? Pretty please
Old 08-28-2004, 05:30 PM   #15
FordGTGuy

where does he get off saying soemthing like that about someone. Get out of my damn business X-ale or are you just to immature?