Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 04-20-2004, 12:41 PM   #61
tanelvali
Regular User

Too bad. but i think it would be more exciting to me than to you.. due to the fact that I have like nissan almeras running down the street and you have modenas and m3s

ok actually i think that it serves the JW community best if U go but this god damn envy in me.. it eats my heart out. goddamn.
tanelvali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 12:47 PM   #62
TT
Regular User

Well if it is open to public you could take the plane anyway
Old 04-20-2004, 12:48 PM   #63
dropot2
Regular User

Originally Posted by tanelvali
Too bad. but i think it would be more exciting to me than to you.. due to the fact that I have like nissan almeras running down the street and you have modenas and m3s

ok actually i think that it serves the JW community best if U go but this god damn envy in me.. it eats my heart out. goddamn.
I think it doesn't matter the cars there are around you in a common day. This is a completely special ocasion because TT will get the opportunity of sitting in many select cars and be a co-driver, listen the inredible sound from inside the car...even Jabba, or st-anger who have driven usually great cars would enjoy this occasion.

I agree with you in one thing: TT is a fucking lucky man! ( as I told you yesterday TT) and st-anger has given to JW members an incredible opportunity so thank you very much to him.
________
HONDA NX650 DOMINATOR HISTORY

Last edited by dropot2; 02-10-2011 at 06:34 PM.
dropot2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 01:19 PM   #64
st-anger
Regular User

so, i just pm´ed TT on everything, just to inform everyone else as well and to answer the most important questions:
i got a vip invitation to that event, how´s that???....well i get quite a few of them to certain events like this one due to my contacts in industry and my business and let´s say i´ve some very good friends too
so i received a mail with that invitation for the event on saturday, this´ll be for the ppl with invitation only, unfortunately i´m working in Leipzig from tomorrow ´till saturday and there´s absolutely no chance that i ´ll go to that event, on sunday the event is opened for public too, but on sunday i´m spending the day with my wife, so i don´t think it´s possible to join that event...
as i told TT, my invitation is absolutely non transferably due to some reasons, i phoned some ppl today and they´ll phone me back, hopefully tomorrwow, to let me know if he´ll have the chance for the ride without my invitation...
unfortunately i haven´t had the time to manage everything today, but as i said, i´ll keep you up to date on everything...

here´s the full text related to the event i received in my mail, sorry, it´s german, i know...

Nutzen Sie die einmalige Gelegenheit einen Enzo Ferrari
life während einer Rundffahrt zu erleben.
( Es wurden nur 40 St. nach Deutschland geliefert )

Weitere Rundfahrten mit Ferrari F40, Maranello, Testarossa, 360 Spider,
im schnellsten Geländewagen der Welt, einem Lamborghini LM002,
oder Diablo, oder den brandneuen Gallarado.

Sportwagenpräsentation der Superlative:

Maserati Quattroporte, Bently GT, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Ferrari 360 Challenge, Stradale,
Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Murcie`lago, Ferrari 288 GTO.

Verfolgen Sie den Formel 1 Lauf in Imola auf einer Großleinwand.

Ihre Kinder freuen sich über den Ziegen-Streichelzoo und einer Hüpfburg.

Zusätzlich steht Ihnen eine Oldimer Tracktorenausstellung zur Verfügung.

Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 01:28 PM   #65
dropot2
Regular User

Originally Posted by st-anger
so, i just pm??ed TT on everything, just to inform everyone else as well and to answer the most important questions:
i got a vip invitation to that event, how??s that???....well i get quite a few of them to certain events like this one due to my contacts in industry and my business and let??s say i??ve some very good friends too
so i received a mail with that invitation for the event on saturday, this??ll be for the ppl with invitation only, unfortunately i??m working in Leipzig from tomorrow ??till saturday and there??s absolutely no chance that i ??ll go to that event, on sunday the event is opened for public too, but on sunday i??m spending the day with my wife, so i don??t think it??s possible to join that event...
as i told TT, my invitation is absolutely non transferably due to some reasons, i phoned some ppl today and they??ll phone me back, hopefully tomorrwow, to let me know if he??ll have the chance for the ride without my invitation...
unfortunately i haven??t had the time to manage everything today, but as i said, i??ll keep you up to date on everything...

here??s the full text related to the event i received in my mail, sorry, it??s german, i know...

life w??hrend einer Rundffahrt zu erleben.

im schnellsten Gel??ndewagen der Welt, einem Lamborghini LM002,

Sportwagenpr??sentation der Superlative:

Maserati Quattroporte, Bently GT, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Ferrari 360 Challenge, Stradale,

Verfolgen Sie den Formel 1 Lauf in Imola auf einer Gro??leinwand.

Ihre Kinder freuen sich ??ber den Ziegen-Streichelzoo und einer H??pfburg.

Zus??tzlich steht Ihnen eine Oldimer Tracktorenausstellung zur Verf??gung.

Your effort is very appreciated and also your information about the event
________
Dodge Ramcharger Specifications

Last edited by dropot2; 02-10-2011 at 06:34 PM.
dropot2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 01:32 PM   #66
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by st-anger
so, i just pm´ed TT on everything, just to inform everyone else as well and to answer the most important questions:
i got a vip invitation to that event, how´s that???....well i get quite a few of them to certain events like this one due to my contacts in industry and my business and let´s say i´ve some very good friends too
so i received a mail with that invitation for the event on saturday, this´ll be for the ppl with invitation only, unfortunately i´m working in Leipzig from tomorrow ´till saturday and there´s absolutely no chance that i ´ll go to that event, on sunday the event is opened for public too, but on sunday i´m spending the day with my wife, so i don´t think it´s possible to join that event...
as i told TT, my invitation is absolutely non transferably due to some reasons, i phoned some ppl today and they´ll phone me back, hopefully tomorrwow, to let me know if he´ll have the chance for the ride without my invitation...
unfortunately i haven´t had the time to manage everything today, but as i said, i´ll keep you up to date on everything...

here´s the full text related to the event i received in my mail, sorry, it´s german, i know...

life während einer Rundffahrt zu erleben.

im schnellsten Geländewagen der Welt, einem Lamborghini LM002,

Sportwagenpräsentation der Superlative:

Verfolgen Sie den Formel 1 Lauf in Imola auf einer Großleinwand.

Ihre Kinder freuen sich über den Ziegen-Streichelzoo und einer Hüpfburg.

Zusätzlich steht Ihnen eine Oldimer Tracktorenausstellung zur Verfügung.

Again, thanks anyway. Sunday I'll go there anyway still an event I can't miss !!
Now, if you could do something about the Enzo it would be SUPERB!, If not, well, at least you told me about the event and I would be able to attend it thanks to you!
I just wonder if the other car's passenger rides will be available to everybody and if yes how much would they cost..
It's quite strange that there is no website about this event
I'd like to know at least the opening hour (although beeing 3 hours away I will probably be unable to be there at 6 am )

I'm excited damn!
Old 04-20-2004, 02:42 PM   #67
jon_s
Regular User

That is a shame, but just attending the event should be amazing! Fire up that camera.!
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 02:43 PM   #68
tanelvali
Regular User

Is this like one time event or is it repeated next year (even with a different choice of cars)?
tanelvali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 02:49 PM   #69
st-anger
Regular User

i haven´t heared of that event, so i think it´s for the very first time, and not sure if it´ll be repeated...
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 09:00 PM   #70
666fast
Regular User

Ferrari 288 GTO
:shock:
That is one awesome list of cars, but a 288 GTO!!!!
I'd see it and then I'd faint.

I hope you are able to go and at least get soem excellent pics TT! Either way it sounds like it would be a blast!
Old 04-20-2004, 09:27 PM   #71
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

That is one awesome list of cars, but a 288 GTO!!!!
I'd see it and then I'd faint.
me too dude...I absolutely adore it...

TT...dude go and have fun, take a shitload of pics!!!

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 03:13 AM   #72
Chingachgook
Regular User

GO MATTEO!!!

CHE CULO!!!
I'm very happy for you! I don't know what to say
Old 04-21-2004, 03:31 AM   #73
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

Originally Posted by Chaos in 1983!
me too dude...I absolutely adore it...
same here.. it for sure in my top 10 ferrari's list! (number 5 actually!)
i love it SO much... but its too bad it didn't get to race i'm sure it would be worth even more if it would have.. a lot more! but this way i just might buy one.. someday.. (unlike my 1 ferrari.. the 250 GTO or my number 2 ferrari.. the 250LM but i'm still hoping!)

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 03:03 PM   #74
TT
Regular User

UPDATE - ok it's confirmed.. the VIP pass is personal and absolutely impossible for somebody else beside st-anger to use it. That's sad, but st-anger's offer still remains priceless and I really appreciate that, dude

To have a passenger ride in the Enzo will be possible anyway, BUT, as a non-VIP I'd have to pay.. and it aint' cheap.. not at all: 350 Euro!! I know very well that it's a goddam Enzo, but I spent lot of money lately (The new Pro 1, the Ibiza accident, the broken TV...).. I really can't afford to pay that much.. even for an Enzo.. maybe for a Miura or F50 I would to bad.. at least I will see it moving since others will pay I hope!
Good news are that there will be less exclusive cars.. with the Testarossa quoted at 40 euro and Modena and Gallardo at 80.. so for sure I will have a couple of rides in some other fine machinery and will take pics of course and maybe a couple of short vids with the digi-camera

I was so close shit
Old 04-21-2004, 03:11 PM   #75
RC45
Regular User

An interesting "money making" scam though - charging for passenger rides in exotic cars....
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote