Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 03-26-2004, 04:19 PM   #31
MCLARENF1
Regular User

Originally Posted by beemrmem3
I think once Williams-BMW gets a little more development in the fw26, Montoya will be able to keep pace with schuey easily. I thought it was a great battle between JPM and MCS eventhough they werent ever wheel to wheel, it still went back and forth. JPM would crank off 3-4 good laps and get close. Then MCS would crank off a few. I think Montoya had the fastest lap. I think they reason montoya didnt seem to happy is because he was probably frustrated that he has to drive so much harder to almost keep up to ferrari. Plus he is so used to winning(CART, Indy500), he probably expects to win.
i completly agree. the indy league is a much more evenly balanced struggle between the drivers. Motoya is used to the agressive driving style, i think montoya i fine jus the way he is wether wot he says is right or wrong. F1 needs a little spark right now! hopfully if mclaren do bring out a competitive car in spain, montoya will have great 2005! but lets not jump da gun, 2004 aint ova yet! loads of races to go. AND LETS NOT RULE OUT KIMI RAIKONNEN!!! he's propably the only man who can give MS and Ferrari a run for there money! GO KIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MCLARENF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 07:10 PM   #32
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by MCLARENF1
AND LETS NOT RULE OUT KIMI RAIKONNEN!!! he's propably the only man who can give MS and Ferrari a run for there money! GO KIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats if he can ever manage to finish a race in 2004.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 07:13 PM   #33
MCLARENF1
Regular User

u finally bak then, i bet ur a ferrari fan. look kimi retired from a few races last year but the title still went down 2 da wire so :fist:
Old 03-26-2004, 07:19 PM   #34
Jabba
Regular User

Did I ever go away ?? A Ferrari fan...like you wouldn't believe...and I detest everything about mclaren and especially the two "creatures" that drive for them...

My dream for this season is to see "creature" number one remain on zero points for the whole season...I cant think of anything that would make me laugh as much.
Old 03-26-2004, 07:26 PM   #35
MCLARENF1
Regular User

well my friend its time to WAKE UP! it aint happening. and do u even detest the styling of da new MAC. i dont think u can g that low. "creatures", my friend this iz not lord of the rings, this is reality! and coulthard is showing consistency with a faulty car, kimi has been in very good positions regarding the circumstances- car- before retiring. so, in the famous words of JAY Z "WHAT MORE CAN I SAY"!!!
Old 03-26-2004, 07:29 PM   #36
Jabba
Regular User

well my friend its time to WAKE UP! it aint happening:
How many points is he currently on after the first two races then ?
Old 03-26-2004, 07:31 PM   #37
MCLARENF1
Regular User

who, the future of F1 kimi, or the veteren racer coulthard?!
Old 03-26-2004, 07:32 PM   #38
Jabba
Regular User

There styling is spot on as always.

Old 03-26-2004, 07:33 PM   #39
MCLARENF1
Regular User

u know dat. wot do u think of the the new ferrari 612 compared to da SLR
Old 03-26-2004, 07:35 PM   #40
Jabba
Regular User

You said this :

well my friend its time to WAKE UP! it aint happening:
Kimi being on zero points I would say that it is happening....perhaps you need to "WAKE UP"
Old 03-26-2004, 07:45 PM   #41
SFDMALEX
Regular User

All these people talk "Once williams get more development in, they'll knock the shit out of the red ones"

You think Williams are the only ones developing their car? Ferrari are too. The only way someone can stop Ferrari is by either wacking all of their team members or drooping some C4 on the Ferrari factory.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 10:32 PM   #42
beemrmem3
Regular User

Its not kimi's fault he has no points. I like pretty much all the F1 drivers. I used to be a big montoya fan until that cameraman incident. MSC or DC would never have acted like that. They are class acts.
beemrmem3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 08:05 PM   #43
chewyanf
Regular User

Default Malaysia

Lets hear it for Webber, driver with that talent taking P2, mid pack runner showing up, Renault is still the team to watch.
chewyanf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 09:29 PM   #44
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Webber is a great driver. If there is one man out there on the grid that I would not mind racing for Ferrari, it is Webber. He has a good attitude, he got skill, and speakes his mind. He got balls to admit anything, and just overall a good guy for F1.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote