Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 05-16-2006, 03:14 AM   #16
Mattk
Regular User

What's with the wheels?

I agree, this sheriff probably has a small penis.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:03 AM   #17
martin100
Regular User

@ Rammius!

They let Geigercars do the tuning because the Germans know how to build cars properly
martin100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 07:27 AM   #18
Mattk
Regular User

If the sheriff would only put normal-sized wheels on the car, it would actually look pretty good.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:35 AM   #19
vakpemil
Regular User

Originally Posted by martin100

They let Geigercars do the tuning because the Germans know how to build cars properly
Héhé! 8)

This car rocks! Love it! It's a stupid & ugly car but it's hugly fast 8)
Old 05-16-2006, 08:37 AM   #20
saadie
Regular User

^^ and probably uncontrolable ... but hey ... you can drive it anywhere ... over other cars offroad and prolly on water too
Old 05-16-2006, 08:38 PM   #21
RC45
Regular User

So - again - you fuckers couldn't just post an opinion about this GERMAN modified truck, you losers had to turn it into a amercians, their cops and their cars suck and they are small prick arseholes?

See - this is a classic example of why the true international flavour of JW has been lost.

Every one had to have their little jab didn't they?

You people couldn't rise above the shit and just post an opinion. :roll:
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 08:48 PM   #22
T-Bird
Regular User

Originally Posted by martin100
@ Rammius!

so the Germans are the fuck ups who put the waaay to big wheels on the truck and left the already bad 10.5" brakes on it right? and Lingenfelter probably knows far more about GMs than any german company hell even MTI could have done a better job than this shit and cheaper.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:50 PM   #23
TeflonTron
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
So - again - you fuckers couldn't just post an opinion about this GERMAN modified truck, you losers had to turn it into a amercians, their cops and their cars suck and they are small prick arseholes?

See - this is a classic example of why the true international flavour of JW has been lost.

I did just post my opinion: that the Policeman, who spent his County's budget on modifying his personal vehicle, must be compensating for something. Please tell me: what is the purpose of this vehicle?
TeflonTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 11:41 PM   #24
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TeflonTron

I did just post my opinion: that the Policeman, who spent his County's budget on modifying his personal vehicle, must be compensating for something. Please tell me: what is the purpose of this vehicle?
IN short the entire story is a crock of shit - because it doesn't quite work that way.

Let's see the name of the county on that "County Seal" on the door of the vehicle enlarged - then let's see about where he would have used the "Counties money" to modify it.

Then again, the entire project could be a Public Relations excercise funded with seized monies - but then again why have the car modded in germany when any number of local tuners could and have done better jobs of Hummers.

So - instead of quesitoning the validity of the entire excercise you go off the ddep end.

Some how I doubt the same response would be prepared if the vehicle was, say a yellow Lambo done up in British Police yellow and blue and the picture was taken in London...

When that pointless car was displayed everyone was "oooohhhh" "aaaahhhhh" "coool idea" etc etc etc.

Right?

Maybe the british lambo cop car is compensating for really bad teeth and tastless food... of and the warm beer.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:54 PM   #25
TeflonTron
Regular User

*yawn*.

Yes, that must be what it is. On the exact same webpageGeiger it says that it was the County Sherrif's idea and that it's his own vehicle. That's a lot easier to explain away than "yes, this is a publicity stunt to get the GeigerCars name well-known in the US", don't you think?

I wasn't aware that UK Police use "Yellow and Blue" as standard, but you must know something that I don't. Moreover, you must also know me in a way that I don't by way of knowing that I went "off the ddep(sic) end". Do you read tealeaves in your spare time?

I never made mention of the US, or of typical stereotypes (that you're all ignorant Rednecks who drive Corvettes...) yet you feel the need to insinuate that English people have bad teeth. Hmm. Pot. Kettle. Black. Have you ever lived in the UK, as I've lived in the US? I politely suggest that in the future, when you feel the need and desire to defend the US that you wait until such time as to when someone is actually attacking it. I couldn't care less whether the story was of a US Sheriff or a German one: the fact is still that the choice of vehicle is idiotic in the extreme and nothing more than way of compensation. Maybe that's why you feel such an affinity for him?
Old 05-16-2006, 11:55 PM   #26
MIHALS
Regular User

well I can't actually se any oooohhhh and even aaaahhhh :prr:

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...r=asc&start=60

and the warm beer
you don't know how much I'm looking forward to get back to my country to have a propper beer
Old 05-16-2006, 11:56 PM   #27
mrai
Regular User

HAHAHA hysterical
Old 05-17-2006, 12:02 AM   #28
RC45
Regular User

*yawn*.

I never made mention of the US, or of typical stereotypes (that you're all ignorant Rednecks who drive Corvettes...) yet you feel the need to insinuate that English people have bad teeth. Hmm. Pot. Kettle. Black.
Literary hyperbole is lost on you is it then - or rather that it's closer to the truth.. every pom I met in South Africa had - uhm bad teeth

Originally Posted by MIHALS
You also see the worst comment is "crap" -nothing insulting or stereotypical either. :prr:

and the warm beer
you don't know how much I'm looking forward to get back to my country to have a propper beer [/quote]

And what about food with taste?
Old 05-17-2006, 12:12 AM   #29
TeflonTron
Regular User

*yawn*.

I never made mention of the US, or of typical stereotypes (that you're all ignorant Rednecks who drive Corvettes...) yet you feel the need to insinuate that English people have bad teeth. Hmm. Pot. Kettle. Black.
Literary hyperbole is lost on you is it then - or rather that it's closer to the truth.. every pom I met in South Africa had - uhm bad teeth

Originally Posted by MIHALS
You also see the worst comment is "crap" -nothing insulting or stereotypical either. :prr:

and the warm beer
you don't know how much I'm looking forward to get back to my country to have a propper beer
And what about food with taste?[/quote]

You're a strange one, you really are. You whine and tear when people make stereotypical comments about the US, but you do it all of the time about other countries and then claim hyperbole as way of defense? That's a weak-ass excuse and smacks of someone who is either not intelligent enough to form a cognisant arguement of his own, or someone who is a base forum troll. Which are you? Again, answer all of the questions, both this and the originals, in a manner which befits the politeness in which I asked them. I bet that you can't. Why? You tell me.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:21 AM   #30
RC45
Regular User

You're a strange one, you really are. You whine and tear when people make stereotypical comments about the US, but you do it all of the time about other countries and then claim hyperbole as way of defense?
At last I begin to get through to you.

This si the point of my responses to show and highlight the continual barage of crap.

That's the entire point why I am replying in this manner - to bring attention to it.

For gods sake man, why would I complain about this behaviour on one hand but then blatantly commit it on the other - its being done on purpose. :roll: to highlight how irritaing and stupid it is.

That's a weak-ass excuse and smacks of someone who is either not intelligent enough to form a cognisant arguement of his own, or someone who is a base forum troll. Which are you? Again, answer all of the questions, both this and the originals, in a manner which befits the politeness in which I asked them. I bet that you can't. Why? You tell me.
Again - do you honestly think management would put up with this behaviour if it didn't actually have a basis in reason and actually have sanction and puropse?

I have been trying despeartly for months to demonstrate with examples of whats being done all the time.. and at last i think i am making progress.

Again - what sane person would point out a transgression on one hand then commit it on the other - if not by way of demonstartion to show what the hell is going wrong ?

If I can get through to just one person - I will ahve accomplished much..