Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2007, 12:32 AM   #1
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Default Blurred 3.0CSi: posted..with a treat

ok, before i get to posting, i want to ask something:

On my way home tonight, i came up on an early 70's BMW. For awhile i thought it was just another 2002, since there's about 12 of them within a 1 mile radius of work. But as i got closer, i realized the badge being illuminated was not 2002, but 3.0CSi :shock: I ended up zipping past him, but watched his headlights in my rearview and let him catch back up. I got 2 shots with my camera phone but they are pretty blurry and since it was 7:00pm, you can't see much detail.

If you were to look at a picture of a 3.0CSi, you would be able to tell that the tail lamps match but nothing really distinguishing other than that. I was really hoping to at least get the fender vents that the E46 M3 paid homage to, but i don't think that came out too great either

Knowing this, would anyone still be interested in seeing what i got?

edit: due to 100% of responses being "post" here you go (seriously, i think UFO shots are clearer than this )

and since those suck, here's a DB7 i saw a couple months ago outside of work:

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote