Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 04-15-2006, 10:27 PM   #106
RC45
Regular User

Reading back over this thread I cannot believe adults can be so sensitive.

Boo-fucking-hoo... so not every one danced and basked in your glory... exactly what do you expect from everyone? A golden brownie badge of honour for your trials and tribulations?

Again - if you can't take a little ribbing and piss-taking at your expense then maybe the intardnet is too brutal for your fragile ego.. :roll:

Why not go back to your own little club where everyone hero-worships you - or better yet, stay and just don't be a pansy.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 10:46 PM   #107
dingo
Regular User

RC, go back to your retirement home and pick on some of the people your own age.
Old 04-15-2006, 10:52 PM   #108
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by dingo
RC, go back to your retirement home and pick on some of the people your own age.
They are all senile so the humour is lost on them.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:06 PM   #109
Daggernite
Regular User

Glad to hear your Subaru is up and running RCSTI, hope you get some pics and movies of some kind up so we can see it in action
Daggernite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 04:17 AM   #110
TeflonTron
Regular User

Jesus there are some jerk-offs in this thread.

Congratulations on the car, 04RCSTI.

Don't let the balbreakers get to you.
TeflonTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 04:43 AM   #111
Pehtren
Regular User

Hope that you wont have to deal with blown stuff and so....drive her nice
Pehtren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 05:44 AM   #112
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TeflonTron
Jesus there are some jerk-offs in this thread.

Congratulations on the car, 04RCSTI.

Don't let the balbreakers get to you.
Yet another sensitive type.

Not everybody has to get along in the world you know - it's not all one big love fest.

Jesus there are some sensitive people in this thread.

Get over yourselves already - apparenrlty teasing/ribbingt/piss-taking and general below the belt humour is no longer politically correct.

Apparently the original irony so lost on you folks - the guy bragged about bullet proof, and it proved to not be. If that does not beg to be pissed on then what does?
Old 04-16-2006, 01:02 PM   #113
TeflonTron
Regular User

RC: I'm not sensitive in the slightest. I just don't see the point in kicking the guy when he's down, that's all. Sure, it may all be in good fun from your point of view, but bad luck can happen to anyone, threadstarter included. A Subaru engine is bulletproof, the same as a Supra engine is, or a LS/whatever is, but that doesn't mean that things can't go wrong on/with them. I know you pretty well from your posts here, but sticking a few "wink" smilies doesn't always convey that what you are saying is in jest, and most times it comes across as arrogance and malice: intended or not.
TeflonTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 02:41 PM   #114
RC45
Regular User

It is now down to a matter of principle.

It was not "kicking someone when they were down" - holy cow - it was simply a full frontal stab at the irony of bragging how bulletproof something is - then having to come back twice to share how it broke.

Period.

Arrogance and malice?

For God's sakes man - this is an INETRNET FORUM - a place of relaxation, casual observation, goofing off and generally escaping from the rest of the mundane with pointless and casul conversation...

Placing such serious stock in a simple onscreen typed words (and their response) is a little extreme and bizarre to say the least.

Let's think about this for just a minute - how could you NOT take the piss taking as anything but piss taking?

No - seriously - how can people be so gullible, sensitive and naive that they could read and comprehend such responses as anything but piss-taking?

That's probably the scariest part of this entire lengthy exchange - is that grown adults still in this elightened civilized age could believe that such obvious over the top piss-taking would be taken as a seriously calculated personal attack on the other person.

For fives sakes blokes - I have (and I would hope y'all would too) a lot more important things to do and think abotu than cold-bloodidly and maliciously in a premeditated manner plan, plot and execute a grand campaign of malice and arrogance to belittle and attack a four cylinder owners car and achievements while at the same time deriding and humiliating said victim.

It was a fucking series of fucking impromtu responses to the fucking irony of having a fucking engine break after the fucking owner bragged about the fucking thing being fucking bullet proof.

Even my 7 year old gets it.... :roll:
Old 04-16-2006, 03:51 PM   #115
ZfrkS62
Regular User

what i don't get is this: How can something like that get through an air filter and fuck up the compressor blades like that without damaging the air filter? and how could you not have seen the cloud of oil smoke pouring out behind your car? Oil just doesn't disappear. It's got to go somewhere, and considering how you had no compression on one cylinder, logic points out that it had to have burned off.

I also don't understand how a cam gear can break, but since that was warranty, who cares.

And it sounds like whoever rebuilt the turbo screwed up the seal for the turbine. So really, you're like 1/3

I may not have seen it in your mod list, but what kind of electronics are you running? and how much boost are you pushing into the cylinders? and how much has your ignition timing been backed off?

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 05:02 PM   #116
gigdy
Regular User

i bet they are both the same person as u can see they both have the letters RC and the number 4 in their name. HA! Brilliant!
Old 04-16-2006, 06:35 PM   #117
Pehtren
Regular User

Originally Posted by gigdy
i bet they are both the same person as u can see they both have the letters RC and the number 4 in their name. HA! Brilliant!
So the RC is teasing the other RC. And the other RC is a RC himself, but why would he done that

Sorry for OT but in this topic its to much of arguments, you have to relax guys
Old 04-16-2006, 07:25 PM   #118
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by pehtren
So the RC is teasing the other RC. And the other RC is a RC himself, but why would he done that

That would be too easy

What was said, was aid - it was taken to heart - it shouldn't have been - I am sure he wants an appology - I am sure I won't give one - so it would seem appropriate to simply agree to disagree and move on...

Unless we are the same person... :shock:
Old 04-16-2006, 07:28 PM   #119
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Unless we are the same person...
In which case one of you has forgotten their meds today

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 03:19 AM   #120
Pehtren
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by pehtren

That would be too easy

What was said, was aid - it was taken to heart - it shouldn't have been - I am sure he wants an appology - I am sure I won't give one - so it would seem appropriate to simply agree to disagree and move on...

Unless we are the same person... :shock:

So lets talk about cars...In straight line which would be faster the imprezza or the corvette?

I can bet that that the imprezza should be in the lead until 60mph, then the corvette should blow it slowly off