Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Old 08-07-2006, 06:46 PM   #16
No.1
Regular User

^ Is there any reason why you always locate your laptop close to Richard Burns Rally and GT Legends.

Anyway - you read a book called The Scientist and Engineer's Guide to Digital Signal Processing. Wierd 0X

Ignore me

But what do the pics demonstrate? i have seen both before and they look no different to what one would expect. :bah:
Old 08-07-2006, 06:48 PM   #17
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by No.1

But what do the pics demonstrate? i have seen both before and they look no different to what one would expect. :bah:
Its just bullshit proof. I dont want any haters coming in telling me I dont own either so I should stfu.

Ownership gives credibility.

And no I didnt pay for the G4. I got it free of charge cause it fell of a back of a mexican burito truck.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:52 PM   #18
evoWalo
Regular User

Show the TiBook & Thinkpad with this thread displayed on it. No PS hockus pockus BS.
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Its just bullshit proof. I dont want any haters coming in telling me I dont own either so I should stfu.

Ownership gives credibility.

And no I didnt pay for the G4. I got it free of charge cause it fell of a back of a mexican burito truck.
evoWalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:52 PM   #19
SFDMALEX
Regular User

^ Is there any reason why you always locate your laptop close to Richard Burns Rally and GT Legends.
:
not really, the IBM picture is just all before I got that little thing for the desk.

the G4 one is from today, and as you can see I got this little thing for my dvds and stuff.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:54 PM   #20
No.1
Regular User

:
not really, the IBM picture is just all before I got that little thing for the desk.

the G4 one is from today, and as you can see I got this little thing for my dvds and stuff.
I was joking.

And i at least you have tried both and decided where your loyalty and confidence lies.

I get the picture - Mac isn't for you, but why shouldn't it be for somebody else?

(i'm off to bed now, so you won't hear from me until tomorrow).
Old 08-07-2006, 06:58 PM   #21
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by ellen feiss
Show the TiBook & Thinkpad with this thread displayed on it. No PS hockus pockus BS.
Would you like a picture of my fat Ukrainian cock next to the G4 aswel sweetheart?

http://www.is-mad.com/upload/userfil...LEX/G4_IBM.jpg

Or would you just like to STFU before I think of something else to add to the picture?
Old 08-07-2006, 07:08 PM   #22
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by Pimp Racer
Well the only Apple products I like are their laptops because they are very slim just under 1 inch and that helps alot when you are limited on computer space and when you take it somewhere it just very nice. They do however get very hot from my experiences witha G4 titianium edition. I also dont like the Apple OS at all. Other than their laptops I dont think they make anything good...well the ipod's are sorta nice. I got that black one. :roll:
their Laptops are shit.

I got a G4 powerbook, except for the nice screen its shit.

My IBM is simply a better all rounder.

Here is the apple
http://www.is-mad.com/upload/userfil...EX/shit_G4.jpg

and Here is the 1inch thick IBM

http://www.is-mad.com/upload/userfil...s/000_0008.jpg
Actually I thought the screen sucked becuase alot of people had the hinge break and judgeing by yours looks like you too have keyboard imprints on the screen which just drives me nuts.

Also the Thinkpads are badass! I have one too. I think an X20. I was gonna get a X60 for my dad but plans changed and he already bought another laptop. What model is yours?

[quote="No.1"]
Originally Posted by crazidude
Just my 2 cents of course. I'm no Mac lover, but i'm not a hater either. Peace man
Same here.

*EDIT*

LMAO at the custom shot!

Also noticed the Thinkpad is a T47 I think. Nice very nice. Some specs please?
Old 08-07-2006, 07:11 PM   #23
nthfinity
Regular User

Just my 2 cents of course. I'm no Mac lover, but i'm not a hater either. Peace man
not a hater, but i seriously wonder why anybody would even want a macintosh; as no reason has made sence thus far.

PC's do the same things...... PC do the same things better, and faster.... PC's do more things..... PC's are cheaper.... PC's are more upgradable....... PC's run better (although mac addicts will disagree; but I have not had a blue screen of any sort since i built the XP rig here in 2002)
Old 08-07-2006, 07:20 PM   #24
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Actually I thought the screen sucked becuase alot of people had the hinge break and judgeing by yours looks like you too have keyboard imprints on the screen which just drives me nuts.

I like all Apple screens. They just look great.

And dont get me wrong. I dont hate macs. I just want to straight the blind PC haters straight.

I used both mac and PC, at work, at home (as you can see) and there is nothing, nothing that a mac is better at then a PC.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:24 PM   #25
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
not a hater, but i seriously wonder why anybody would even want a macintosh; as no reason has made sence thus far.

PC's do the same things...... PC do the same things better, and faster.... PC's do more things..... PC's are cheaper.... PC's are more upgradable....... PC's run better (although mac addicts will disagree; but I have not had a blue screen of any sort since i built the XP rig here in 2002)
In all honesty I want a MAC laptop for school work and also the fact that its very thin just under one inch. I when I buy one wont use OSX or Windows and probably just install Fedora or one of them distros depending on what would be best for the laptop.

As I said I just want one because they are lowprofile and just clean rather than windows laptop.

Rite now I am seriously thinking wether to get a Thinkpad X60s or a Mac book.

I want a widescreen monitior why I cant get the Thinkpad but I also want two god damn mouse button rather than just one! There are also a few other issuse that are making me think about getting a X60 or MAC but software is definetley not one of them now considering I can Install Linux or Windows on them. I might just hold off and get one till the new Windows and new Mac software comes out so my hardware will be up to date since I know Vista is a damn killer on hardware requirements! Currently only 3 of my 20 or so PC's and laptops meet vista requirements! :cry:
Old 08-07-2006, 07:24 PM   #26
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Also the Thinkpads are badass! I have one too. I think an X20. I was gonna get a X60 for my dad but plans changed and he already bought another laptop. What model is yours?
Its a T41 Centrino 1.6

Great little machine. Runs quick as hell. I dunno what it is about these mobile chips, but windows always runs great on them.

it doesnt get much use though...I just got a deal on it that I just couldnt pass so I purchased it.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:29 PM   #27
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Its a T41 Centrino 1.6

Great little machine. Runs quick as hell. I dunno what it is about these mobile chips, but windows always runs great on them.

it doesnt get much use though...I just got a deal on it that I just couldnt pass so I purchased it.
Yeah IBM are badass as hell I just love their Laptops and I even tried a desktop I cant remeber the model but it was a brand new system costing around 6 - 7 grand for the system I think it was a server workstation that my cousin has.

The thinkpad also has low power consumptation which is very nice when you are traveling. Also its slim and lightweight. Doesnt get hot or anything. I havent had any problems with mine at all! I even dropped it from a shelf which was around 6 feet high and it slammed into the carpet floor and not a single scratch on the case or the screen and everthing works fine! And this was before they even made those magnesium reenforced cases! :shock:
Old 08-07-2006, 07:35 PM   #28
evoWalo
Regular User

Not good enough. For all we know that's just some damage Mac you picked up from the back of a borito van. turn on the screen . what's up with the compaq CRT? why aint u using a clone?

Would you like a picture of my fat Ukrainian cock next to the G4 aswel sweetheart?

http://www.is-mad.com/upload/userfil...LEX/G4_IBM.jpg

Or would you just like to STFU before I think of something else to add to the picture?
Old 08-07-2006, 07:35 PM   #29
evoWalo
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
___
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?
Old 08-07-2006, 07:40 PM   #30
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Not good enough. For all we know that's just some damage Mac you picked up from the back of a borito van. turn on the screen . what's up with the compaq CRT? why aint u using a clone?
You know what, suck a dick about it. I just knew you where gonna say some bullshit like that.

First show me your mac doing something better then my PC, take a picture of it. And then maybe Ill bother with turning on the G4. The IBM and hell knows what else and take a picture of that.

I do use a clone.
Here it is
http://www.is-mad.com/upload/userfil...s/000_0084.jpg

And that CRT is temporary, because I just placed an order on one of these
http://www.benchmark.pl/obrazki/1_2006/L203WT.jpg

And I will take a picture of it when it arrives, just for you