Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2006, 02:03 PM   #1
TT
Regular User

Default Geneva Motorshow coverage!

Ok guys, no need to spend 1000 words about it, especially since I was so late with the editing! I wanted them online yesterday, but with 510 pics to go through, it was impossible!

I hope you will enjoy this massive coverage! The pass really helped to access every stand, every backstage, every cool thing, and once again I can't thank Jabba enough for making it possible!!! It was a blast, I never walked that much in a single day, not even stopped to eat or to piss! Just 5 minutes to meat jackaraman and another 5 to meet komotar (hello guys!) my legs hurt, and now my eyes too after so many editing hours, so you better enjoy the pics!

And please note the extra effort: this time we have cars but also a bonus page with babes

BTW, you can also access a "best of" from the portal, but it is meant basically for the ones too lazy to check the forum LOL

Click any preview to find the full 226 pics update