Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2006, 11:26 PM   #11
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by ae86_16v
Any new update Z?
I've been slacking pretty bad since i've moved. Also getting kind of pissed that everyone seems to be posting BMW news stuff outside of here, which scatters it quite a bit.

E70 X5 went into production this month and will be in showrooms for November. The bulletin i saw said they would be availible within a wek of production start, but i'm wondering if that's just for ordering since model launch is officially November.

Neiman Marcus had 50 Limited Edition M6's built and painted in a Ruby Black color, and offered them for 139,000usd EACH. They sold on it a record breaking 1 minute 32 seconds :shock:

Model launches should be fairly quiet after November until the E92 M3 screeches into showrooms. After that i don't think anything is due for replacement until 2009 MY 7 series.

Other than technical stuff that applies to me, i think that's everything...

Guys, if you could PLEASE start posting BMW related news here, that would kick ass. I realize it may look cluttered, but at this point the only discussion really seems to be centered around the last E9x to launch, which is the long awaited M3, so it should be fairly organized for now.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote