Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 02:43 PM   #46
Jabba
Regular User

You are probably right but it pisses me off that they are making money out of what we do here...now I guess the supercars DVD will be available to download from their http server if you make a donation over $5
Old 04-16-2004, 02:44 PM   #47
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by PATo355
That Justin guy is fucking crazy , the other day started asking me about some Meet the Neighbours video i told him im not going to trade with him ... after a few discussions he said that i must "enjoy my stay in JW" , cuz he will get me off the site again as he did in past times , i dont know where the fuck he gets the video , but trust me its not me

PD : i think i sent the log to TT in the moment we had the conversation .
i beleive that conversation included me in it at sum point,or at least another discussion that day

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
Old 04-16-2004, 02:46 PM   #48
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis
That Justin guy is fucking crazy , the other day started asking me about some Meet the Neighbours video i told him im not going to trade with him ... after a few discussions he said that i must "enjoy my stay in JW" , cuz he will get me off the site again as he did in past times , i dont know where the fuck he gets the video , but trust me its not me

i beleive that conversation included me in it at sum point,or at least another discussion that day
Nope , the conversation that included you was on january i think when i was on vacation and got banned , the one im talking now was like 2 weeks ago .

I guess he told you about i was sending him videos and you told TT or Jabba , dont know , no regrets anyway , everything is more clear now

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
Old 04-16-2004, 02:54 PM   #49
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis

Nope , the conversation that included you was on january i think when i was on vacation and got banned , the one im talking now was like 2 weeks ago .

I guess he told you about i was sending him videos and you told TT or Jabba , dont know , no regrets anyway , everything is more clear now
i think that time he made us both confused.i do apologise for it all

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
Old 04-16-2004, 02:56 PM   #50
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by "gis
i think that time he made us both confused.i do apologise for it all
Apoligizes accepted

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
Old 04-16-2004, 03:33 PM   #51
DeMoN
Regular User

Originally Posted by he7luis
Shouldn't the first 6 digit's of th IP address specify who is his ISP??.
If yes, what are the odds of having many ppl using the same ISP in the downloading group.

From what i know there about 300-400 users in the downloading group, so shouldn't that trace it down a little??
Well, yes, you can ban the whole fucking ISP. That is a good idea, unless, more JW users are on the same ISP

OrgName: UUNET Technologies, Inc.
OrgID: UU
Address: 22001 Loudoun County Parkway
City: Ashburn
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20147

NetRange: 65.240.0.0 - 65.253.255.255
CIDR: 65.240.0.0/13, 65.248.0.0/14, 65.252.0.0/15
NetName: UUNET65-2
NetHandle: NET-65-240-0-0-1
Parent: NET-65-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: AUTH03.NS.UU.NET
NameServer: AUTH00.NS.UU.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2002-02-13
Updated: 2003-12-18

TechHandle: OA12-ARIN
TechName: UUnet Technologies, Inc., Technologies
TechPhone: +1-800-900-0241
TechEmail: [email protected]
Old 04-16-2004, 04:12 PM   #52
he7lius
Regular User

Originally Posted by DeMoN
Originally Posted by he7luis
Shouldn't the first 6 digit's of th IP address specify who is his ISP??.
If yes, what are the odds of having many ppl using the same ISP in the downloading group.

From what i know there about 300-400 users in the downloading group, so shouldn't that trace it down a little??
Well, yes, you can ban the whole fucking ISP. That is a good idea, unless, more JW users are on the same ISP
But it narrow's the people in the group.
Whats the odds of everyone in the group been part of the same ISP??
Not many.
Old 04-16-2004, 04:34 PM   #53
Vansquish
Regular User

I don't see the 'justin'fication for how his comments keep getting 'snyder' and 'snyder'. I should be kind of embarassed by this, but I tend to download vids and only post comments on them when something really strikes me about them...so I guess I'm not quite as good a reviewer as I ought to be. I do make the effort though, and I don't see why it is such a big deal to do something like that.

Jabba... you, TT, and Fishfreek (trying not to leave anyone out, if so, I apologize) are providing the rest of us peons with a privelage. Why shouldn't we work for it a little bit? The ends ought to justify the means in this case you know?

Despite his pissing and moaning, I think that Justin Snyder does actually realize the value of the forum and the great stuff he can be exposed to here. The only problem is that he's thinking too much with the head between his legs and not with the one on his shoulders and so it has become something of a contest of wills rather than something readily understandable for him.

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Old 04-16-2004, 06:26 PM   #54
Chingachgook
Regular User

What an idiot!!! I was here when that big mess happened and I was happy to see that he was BANNED, but he's still here breaking our balls again. I hope you'll find out who is passing him the videos.

BTW...he's saying that Jabba wants reviews for videos and Racingflix wants money. IDIOT! Find someone else that gives you something for free...Jabba records and post us those videos for free and only wants to know our comments about that...what's the problem? For me it's a pleausure because I can speak of what I like with other car lovers...it's a pleasure! Like I said to TT some times ago, you're GREAT
Old 04-16-2004, 08:51 PM   #55
Junk2006
Regular User

Am I supposed to post reviews for movies I download????????????? ops:
Old 04-16-2004, 09:23 PM   #56
BADMIHAI
Regular User

http://www.racingflix.com/forum/disp...1&ThreadPage=2

There's a link to brijoel putting some ownage on syder. LMFAO!
Old 04-16-2004, 09:26 PM   #57
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

what a dush!

Things worth having don't come easy..
Old 04-16-2004, 09:52 PM   #58
666fast
Regular User

Originally Posted by Junk2006
Am I supposed to post reviews for movies I download????????????? ops:
Yes

Justing Snyder needs to wipe his pussy and dive off a cliff. Kind of funny how all he does is bash this place, but tries over and over again to get into the forums and videos.
Justin, grow up. You aren't welcome here. Go away.
Old 04-17-2004, 02:27 AM   #59
bmwfreak
Regular User

OK... I havent met someone like Justin Syder for a long time, and the last time i met somone of his kind was someone who was calling my ex-gf a slut to everyone else, yet trying his best to try and get into her pants (way back in high school).

Best, and preferred, way of dealing with this kind of person? Ignore him. Then he might begin to realise that he has an overblown sense of self-importance. BUt I agree, we have to do something if he's trying to find a way to bring JW down around our heads.

^Home.

///M

God's gift to the driver.
Old 04-17-2004, 03:12 AM   #60
geekdiggy
Regular User

i've already spoken my thoughts to jabba and viperforums about syder

all i can say is he's going to drive viperforums into the ground, just like KH did with racingflix

hard to hit in only three tries.
Closed Thread