Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 08-05-2005, 01:43 AM   #46
nuri123
Regular User

motherfucker that man :x :x
nuri123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:57 AM   #47
TeflonTron
Regular User

Originally Posted by graywolf624
It doesn't sicken you to see any animal have its head bashed in, have its throat crushed by a boot heel, have its feet chopped off, have it's tendons severed, and then have its fur ripped off, all whilst still alive? Then, after the fur is off, it's just thrown in a trailer like a pice of trash: AND IT'S STILL ALIVE
First, the majority of way the animals in capitivity are killed is out there.. There was a group protesting chicken killing for the same reason. Honestly, as I said before, wild Id be disgusted. But farm raised, quite frankly they arent really animals. Frankly, its a production line.. They are born to be that way and die to be that way. Comming from a long history of farmers, I can't look at it any other way sorry.. You treat the animal well while its around but at the end of the day its your food and otherwise.

Really my only concern is that hopefully they dont waste the meat but its shipped somewhere eventualy. Well that, and might I remind you that weasel family members are nasty animals.
Have you even seen the video, man? Killing an animal for food/fur is one thing, but torturing it to do so is 100% sick and unacceptable in my eyes. Don't try and pass it off any other way.
TeflonTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 03:33 PM   #48
graywolf624
Regular User

Killing an animal for food/fur is one thing, but torturing it to do so is 100% sick and unacceptable in my eyes. Don't try and pass it off any other way.
It has nothing to do with torturing the animal either. It isn't done that way to torture the animal, its done that way becuase it gives the best coat. Do some research on how kfc kills chickens. Sickening to watch till you remember yet again its a production line. The animal isn't an animal, its a product.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:39 PM   #49
exhausted mules
Regular User

causing any unecessary pain to livestock is like putting a huge wing on a street legal civic.

its just plain wrong.

morals would say that if you dont want something done to yourself... dont do it to others. that included all living things. Trees, animals (farmed or not) and other humans.

I couldn't care less how the animals where raised or what the intentions are for raising them.. in the end, this video is a perfect example of what disregard some ppl have towards life. if you dont agree with this... its quite clear that you would be in the same boat as the ones skinning the animals themselves.
exhausted mules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 04:37 PM   #50
5vz-fe
Regular User

Killing an animal for food/fur is one thing, but torturing it to do so is 100% sick and unacceptable in my eyes. Don't try and pass it off any other way.
It has nothing to do with torturing the animal either. It isn't done that way to torture the animal, its done that way becuase it gives the best coat. Do some research on how kfc kills chickens. Sickening to watch till you remember yet again its a production line. The animal isn't an animal, its a product.
I know ppl are entitle to different opinion, but I really really don't agree to your "it has nothing to do with torturing the animal". I think it has every bit to do with how animal dies. I can live with the fact that they are raised to be skinned, but at least kill them quick and painless......

How KFC kills chickens is a totally seperate matter, it doesn't make it OK to torture animals even if a big company like KFC do so.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:01 PM   #51
graywolf624
Regular User

morals would say that if you dont want something done to yourself... dont do it to others. that included all living things. Trees, animals (farmed or not) and other humans
How have you not starved to death? Or are you volunteering to be eaten and used to cloth someone? How about burned in your fireplace? Chopped in half while still alive? Come on, think before you say man..

"it has nothing to do with torturing the animal". I think it has every bit to do with how animal dies. I can live with the fact that they are raised to be skinned, but at least kill them quick and painless......
I wasnt trying to belittle your opinion, I was trying to point out to you that the company would kill the animal in any way that creates the best pelt for the least cash. They arent doing it to torture the animal. If it does, well Im sorry but at the end of the day I dont really agree. I enjoy my kfc and I don't care if my gf wants to have a fur coat(she aint getting one cause im a miser but still)..
The only thing that concerns me from the whole thing is that they use the meat in a useful way after they are done and that the animals arent from the wild. If they don't, that would seriously disgust me.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:32 PM   #52
mario_lobinho
Regular User

:x
If for example a alien did that like the film Predator ( at least that one only killed who had guns) all said tat as murder or something worst.This that " humans" did alot of people call fashion.
When see " humans" defending that ... how i wish that i could put they all in just one pc game. The name f the ame is ... carmaggedon
mario_lobinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 09:10 PM   #53
graywolf624
Regular User

If for example a alien did that like the film Predator
Don't think for a second an animal wouldnt do the same to you..

Actually I often wonder if an alien enemy would help the world. Perhaps create some sense of unity that would cause peace.. Otherwise itll never happen.
Old 08-06-2005, 01:39 AM   #54
Banchi105
Regular User

REMEMBER KIDS

KILL ANIMALS BEFORE THEY KILL YOU

...and if your going to kill them - you might as well torture them a bit, eh?
Banchi105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 01:39 AM   #55
Banchi105
Regular User

REMEMBER KIDS

KILL ANIMALS BEFORE THEY KILL YOU

...and if your going to kill them - you might as well torture them a bit, eh?
Banchi105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 11:38 AM   #56
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Gray- that video displays straight torture. I too grew up around people with chickens and pigs, not quite farms, and the way they just kill the animal as fast as possible so you dont get too much adrenalin in the meat.

Again Im not hippy but there is no need for torture. And that video is torture.

Lastly why kill an animal for fur in this day and age? Why not get some fake fur? My mother just bought a big coat, fake but feels and looks just like the real thing.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 11:43 AM   #57
graywolf624
Regular User

Lastly why kill an animal for fur in this day and age? Why not get some fake fur? My mother just bought a big coat, fake but feels and looks just like the real thing.
Why buy a ferrari and drive it only on the street? Why want a real diamond instead of a diamonique? Why were the backstreet boys popular?
Thats another question that lies with the consumer not the supplier. If people didn't buy them it wouldnt be made. So go ask the people who buy them, not me.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:02 PM   #58
nthfinity
Regular User

morals would say that if you dont want something done to yourself... dont do it to others. that included all living things. Trees, animals (farmed or not) and other humans.
one should not personify trees :roll: how can such things be compared to humans?? thats just nonsence.

im not interested in watching the video since i honestly dont care
is it torture, perhaps; but perhaps whatever is shown gives the best results. i agree that fur coats are disgusting to look at, at least
Old 08-06-2005, 12:23 PM   #59
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Why buy a ferrari and drive it only on the street? Why want a real diamond instead of a diamonique? Why were the backstreet boys popular?
Thats another question that lies with the consumer not the supplier. If people didn't buy them it wouldnt be made. So go ask the people who buy them, not me.
Well I dont quite get the Ferrari analogy.

A diamonique will never look the same as a real dimamond, if you ever compare the two.

Why baskstreet boys were popular? They were popular :shock:

Sorry I just wont wear a product for which animals were tortured(not killed) in order to make it. That video is torture, and the sad part is that in these Asain countries, they torture the animals.

Just so you know its not fur only. Bears are starved and tortured and tied to trees there, they make em ride bycles etc.

This video is not the only issue, its just a part of it.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:25 PM   #60
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
perhaps whatever is shown gives the best results.
Cant make that assumption can you? Watch the video.