Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 07-30-2004, 09:58 AM   #1
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Want to know if that car can scare her

I get the feeling Jabba's Diablo would scare you more than her.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 10:29 AM   #2
Sm@ck
Regular User

Maybe I am seeing this a little too strict, but I am not sure how to interpret your story.

To drive fast by yourself is your own buisness as long as you dont endanger other traffic participants. How ever do realize the responsibility you carry when having another passenger onboard.

Honestly driving fast, too scare the shit out of your sister, is extremely reckless. In no way does this make you cool in my book. Dont get me wrong, I like to drive fast too, but when I am driving otehr people around I drive more responsible and more or less according to the traffic code.
Sm@ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 10:52 AM   #3
sameerrao
Regular User

Thamar, I would be very afraid when she gets her licence .. she will make you come up with excuses not to sit beside her when she drives! Be afraid! Very afraid!

Who knows she must be the next Vicki Butler Henderson

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 11:05 AM   #4
Stikz
Regular User

The speed is only one side of the equation. What car were you driving in?
If you want to scare her, borrow comebody's plymouth voyager and take it down the highway at its top speed (160 in my mom's). Its like experiencing heavy turbulence on the ground. That shit scares me.
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 11:58 AM   #5
sameerrao
Regular User

Originally Posted by thamar
Originally Posted by sameerrao
Who knows she must be the next Vicki Butler Henderson
Neh, i wouldn't want that. I couldn't life with the fact that all you guys would start wanking when you see her on tv

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
Old 07-30-2004, 12:07 PM   #6
RC45
Regular User

Maybe I am seeing this a little too lenient, but I sure know how to interpret your story.

To drive fast by yourself is your own buisness as long as you dont endanger other traffic participants. How ever you do realize the responsibility you carry when having another passenger onboard.

Honestly driving fast, too scare the shit out of your sister, is extremely cool. This make you cool in my book. Dont get me wrong, I like to drive fast too, but when I am driving otehr people around I drive like a crazy muthfucka and more or less disregard the traffic code.

RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 12:44 PM   #7
sameerrao
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Dont get me wrong, I like to drive fast too, but when I am driving otehr people around I drive like a crazy muthfucka and more or less disregard the traffic code.

Note to self: Avoid offer from RC45 to passenger in the Z06

Old 07-30-2004, 12:58 PM   #8
BADMIHAI
Regular User

I believe it's called "riding shotgun".

And I've seen RC take his daughter on those country roads at...not to moderate....speed.
Old 07-30-2004, 01:17 PM   #9
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
I believe it's called "riding shotgun".

And I've seen RC take his daughter on those country roads at...not to moderate....speed.
Hey - those tapes were all "allegedly" real...
Old 07-30-2004, 01:19 PM   #10
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Hey - those tapes were all "allegedly" real...
I mean...I saw your computer animations in which you were taking your daughter for a spin in the 'Vette on some country roads at not so moderate speeds.
Old 07-30-2004, 02:43 PM   #11
sameerrao
Regular User

RC, we want a face-off between your daughter and thamar's sister - who will flinch first....

Old 07-30-2004, 07:18 PM   #12
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by sameerrao
RC, we want a face-off between your daughter and thamar's sister - who will flinch first....
Patty may end up winning.

One day we did a couple standing start burnouts and rollons against a very nice '74 Vette with a nice rumbling 454 - and during the first launch Patty started screaming and yelling... "STOP!!! DON"T DO THAT DADDY!!!"

Well - we got to the turn around and all she said was "You mustn't go before I hold my soda... I spilled the soda. Wait till I say go next time.."
Old 07-30-2004, 07:24 PM   #13
sameerrao
Regular User

^^^ Atta girl. Someone is bring up their kids right.

Maybe I think all of us need to spike our baby's bottles with some higher octane stuff...

The world could do with fewer of "Oh slow honey .. you are going 10 mph faster that the limit"

Old 07-30-2004, 08:01 PM   #14
X-ale
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
"You mustn't go before I hold my soda... I spilled the soda. Wait till I say go next time.."
:cry:

There should be a crying and smiling smilie...
Old 07-30-2004, 08:23 PM   #15
geekdiggy
Regular User

Default Re: 14 year old sisters of these days

Originally Posted by thamar
Goddamn it, is it hard to get that kid scared in the car!
My mum goes bezerk when I or my dad go over 150km/h, or when we take high speed turns. My lil' sister just sits there relaxed at +180km/h, or when you take turns with your tires screaming it out and oversteered. I just can't scare her, really I think she'll be one fast driver when she's old enough.

Jabba, can I borrow your lambo for a quick spin? Want to know if that car can scare her
i tried to supress this but i can't, i just HAVE to poke fun at you for this one. how sad is it that you can't even scare a 14 year old while driving. you must be a really crappy driver. you little pansy

hard to hit in only three tries.
geekdiggy is offline   Reply With Quote