Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 10-30-2005, 08:32 PM   #16
SilviaEvo
Regular User

wow that 911 exhibit is awesome!!! but i dont really like 997 and i love the looks of those black wheels on the Cayman
Old 10-31-2005, 01:09 PM   #17
yeckmohr
Regular User

I've said that because, as you've already mentioned... the Cayman, even with less power, can be as fast as the 997. And be sure the 911 will always be rear-engined... [/quote]

You are right, i heard from a testdriver from Porsche that the Cayman S is faster on the Testtrack in Weissach thean a 911 Carrera S. It's unofficial but i think it's true.
yeckmohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 04:12 PM   #18
yeckmohr
Regular User

[quote="dani_d_mas"]Porsche is the 911... and the 911 is Porsche.

They can't live one without the other

Anyway, the arrival of the Cayman is a sign that things are changing... and finally there's a car (at least) as fast as the 997 - for the first time! So... what about a baby-CGT then? [/quote

Wait for the new one in 2009 - The Porsche Panamera - maybe it's faster then the 911, but the 911 lives since 1964 - we all love it - it doesn't matter if you like the 964 or the 993 or the new 997 - it's a 911.
yeckmohr is offline   Reply With Quote