Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 07-02-2005, 12:53 PM   #16
Aleighy
Regular User

Originally Posted by insane
Ouch. Since we don't have many exotic cars here it would be pointless for me to carry the camera everywhere with me, but then again if I'd miss a car it would be that much more painful. Yesterday I saw the new Corvette whoosh past, naturally the camera had been left home.
you must not havee many of those where you are. i see like maybe 5 of them a day aroound here, ive become immune. its a nice car and all, but when you see them all the time they no longer impress you. but at least you know what im talking about. i never ever ever see italian supercars here, so the ferrari mishap was just aweful!! and then yesterday i was out in my front yard washing my car and a dodge viper went screamin bye...camera was upstairs, but i would never have been able to grab the camera, turn it on, and snap the pic in the millisecond that it was in view, even if it had been right next t me, so im not too terribly disappointed with that one.

>BONK<
Aleighy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:47 PM   #17
ZfrkS62
Regular User

you aren't going to fucking believe this aleighy. Thursday while i was taking my junk down to the U-haul, guess what left the hospital next door...The red 360 that triggered our supercar hunt and to top it off, my cameras were already packed away :x

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:50 PM   #18
Aleighy
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
you aren't going to fucking believe this aleighy. Thursday while i was taking my junk down to the U-haul, guess what left the hospital next door...The red 360 that triggered our supercar hunt and to top it off, my cameras were already packed away :x
oh damnit, that really sucks!! someday youll get it (i hope)

>BONK<
Aleighy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 02:03 PM   #19
ZfrkS62
Regular User

well, i know whic parkng lot it hides in, so i think i'll just have to stalk it

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote