Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 02-19-2004, 04:43 PM   #1
GT-R_R34
Regular User

Default the best resignation letter ever

the best resignation letter ever

Actual letter of resignation from an employee at Zantex Computers, USA, to her boss, who apparently resigned very soon afterwards!

Dear Mr. Baker,

As a graduate of an institution of higher education, I have a few very basic expectations. Chief among these is that my direct superiors have an intellect that ranges above the common ground squirrel. After your consistent and annoying harassment of my coworkers and me during the commission of our duties, I can only surmise that you are one of the few true genetic wastes of our time.

Asking me, a network administrator, to explain every little nuance of everything I do each time you happen to stroll into my office is not only a waste of time, but also a waste of precious oxygen. I was hired because I know how to network computer systems, and you were apparently hired to provide amusement to myself and other employees, who watch you vainly attempt to understand the concept of "cut and paste" for the hundredth time.

You will never understand computers. Something as incredibly simple as binary still gives you too many options. You will also never understand why people hate you, but I am going to try and explain it to you, even though I am sure this will be just as effective as telling you what an IP is. Your shiny new iMac has more personality than you ever will.

You walk around the building all day, shiftlessly looking for fault in others. You have a sharp dressed useless look about you that may have worked for your interview, but now that you actually have responsibility, you pawn it off on overworked staff, hoping their talent will cover for your glaring ineptitude. In a world of managerial evolution, you are the blue-green algae that everyone else eats and laughs at. Managers like you are a sad proof of the Dilbert principle. Since this situation is unlikely to change without you getting a full frontal lobotomy reversal, I am forced to tender my resignation, however I have a few parting thoughts.

1. When someone calls you in reference to employment, it is illegal for you to give me a bad recommendation. The most you can say to hurt me is "I prefer not to comment." I will have friends randomly call you over the next couple of years to keep you honest, because I know you would be unable to do it on your own.

2. I have all the passwords to every account on the system, and I know every password you have used for the last five years. If you decide to get cute, I am going to publish your "favorites list", which I conveniently saved when you made me "back up" your useless files. I do believe that terms like "Lolita" are not usually viewed favorably by the administration.

3. When you borrowed the digital camera to "take pictures of your Mother's birthday," you neglected to mention that you were going to take pictures of yourself in the mirror nude. Then you forgot to erase them like the techno-moron you really are. Suffice it to say I have never seen such odd acts with a sauce bottle, but I assure you that those have been copied and kept in safe places pending the authoring of a glowing letter of recommendation. (Try to use a spell check please; I hate having to correct your mistakes.)

Thank you for your time, and I expect the letter of recommendation on my desk by 8:00 am tomorrow. One word of this to anybody, and all of your little twisted repugnant obsessions will be open to the public. Never f*** with your systems administrator. Why? Because they know what you do with all that free time!

Wishing you a grand and glorious day,
GT-R_R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 03:04 PM   #2
racer1320
Regular User

OWNED !!!!!!!
racer1320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 03:35 PM   #3
Sachmo12345
Regular User

its a him

Xbox Live Gamertag: sachmo12345
Sachmo12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 03:50 PM   #4
scubywrxr
Regular User

Owned/pwned
scubywrxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 07:46 PM   #5
oscargarza88
Regular User

wow, i would hate to b him! his in a lose/lose situation
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 08:43 PM   #6
DeMoN
Regular User

i would like to read the recommendation letter!
Old 02-22-2004, 12:44 PM   #7
dangerously_cool
Regular User

wow... :shock:
Old 04-26-2004, 05:20 PM   #8
nurbrun
Regular User

o man that is a wiked letter
Old 04-26-2004, 06:10 PM   #9
skituner
Regular User

ahahah
thats great
skituner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 09:23 PM   #10
Jabba

wow he got SERVED!
Old 04-27-2004, 11:21 PM   #11
hemi_fan
Regular User

man, he got raped with that letter. There is nothing he can do to screw the employee with all that dirt... and the humiliation of that letter going public... ouch.

1990 Ford Mustang GT
Factory Rated: 225hp, 300lbs tq
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hemi_fan
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 03:23 PM   #12
Anonymous

Very funny hope it was copied to all the employees in that particular office!! An as for having to explain cut and paste that convinces me that he must be a complete moron! a 5 year old can grasp something so simple!!
Old 04-28-2004, 03:37 PM   #13
Toronto
Regular User

very funny, i wish she could see his face when he was done reading
Old 04-28-2004, 03:53 PM   #14
Ghostbat
Regular User

Wonderful!
Ghostbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 04:55 PM   #15
Junk2006
Regular User

If that letter is real it technically did go public if all of us our viewing it.