Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2006, 12:17 PM   #11
oscargarza88
Regular User

thanks everyone!

- I know im dam lucky!! thats why i plan on keepin it cool for the first weeks/months.. even though its going to be hell not to go fast... but its got 5 year warrany! and i am going to use every single year of it on the road!

-And well it kinda is my second car... yes sikx5 i used to own a 300zx ( http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dcp13533dv.jpg ), only for like a year before moving and all that crap.. but this is my first car in the US, and my "long-term" car... and my first manual... i actually got the hang of it faster than i thought.. cause i learned to drive in stick but i havent driven one in years... only stalled once so far and acouple times engaged 5th instead of third... but for the first time i think it went good!

-saddie= i didnt really think of that! i feel special 8) hahaha, and im not really a great photographer... but ill try my best....

-dingo= dont hate lol , i know most people here deserve this car more than me... but well i owe it all to my dad! hes just an amazing guy! i cant belive he bought me this!!

i got a few questions...
-I have to break in the engine right? ive heard that most cars now a days are already "broken in"... but i rather make sure.. so be easy like for the first 500-1000 miles?
-And about some proper driving classes im higly interested... does someone recomend a place where i coult take some clases to get the most of my STI?

anyayws any quiestions or somethin just ask!
and i sure will b carefull i dont want to b in the news anytime soon thank you!
0X

*oh and about the insurance... my brother used to have a mustang gt so i think it will b cheaper for this car cause its a 4 door.... and the insurance people probably dont even know this is a sports car haha, but we have a plan that everyone is under the insurance.. once i get my licence of coarse, but yea its really high! cause we have no history in the US... oh and i have prom the 29th... so i dunno if ill have my licence by then...hopefully... btw my girlfriends family was highly impressed by the car..brownie points lol
Oh and this car is really underestimated... alot of peoplea re like a subaru? is that a car? oh cool..."ill take you" pfft yea ok fine...
which is cool there the ones missing out!
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote