Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 04-17-2005, 08:36 PM   #31
XTwinTurboVR4X
Regular User

wtf guys.. if you're going to go spam another forum at least have the sense NOT to post direct links to them here so they can track you back through the referer logging...

I do not want to have to spend a week banning/deleting stupid shit posted by them when they work it out

Performance Numbers: 465awhp/482ft-lbs @ 24psi or ~550 flywheel horses.
Performance Modifications: AAM Air Intakes, AAM Fuel Rails, AEM EMS, ATR Downpipe, ATR Test Pipe, Blitz SBC-id, Blitz Power Meter, Blitz Turbo Timer, Borla Catback Exhaust, Brembo Rotors, Chrome Y-Pipe, Eibach Ground Control Coil 2.0" Drop, Fidanza Fly Wheel, Goodrich Steel Braided Brake Lines, Cusco Rear Strut Bar, Greddy boost/EGT/Fuel-Air gauges, Gutted Precats, HKS Intercoolers, HKS Intercooler Hard Pipes, HKS Hi-Flow Fuel Pump, HKS DLi Ignition, HKS Sequential BOV, Accel Wires, NGK Spark Plugs (0.033"), RPS Stage-3 Sprung 6-disks Clutch, SMC alchohol kit, T.E.C Front Strut Bar, Dynamic Racing 650R Turbochargers, 720cc injectors, Spec-800 Race Engine built by AAM with JE forged pistons/Crower forged rods.

Non-Performance Mods: 94VR4 to 98VR4 conversion, HID headlights, Konig Villains 18x9, Kumho 265X18X35, Real Leather Shift Knob Cover, Synthetic fluids. Polished by Dave Best: Manifold, HKS intercooler pipes, exhaust covers, 3000GT VR4 spark plug cover.

Powder Coated Red by Dave Best: Valve Covers
XTwinTurboVR4X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 08:38 PM   #32
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Hey Dan wanna help us start spam there? I might go and spam but then again I kinda think about the guy who is the owner of the site... Oh well I am bout to head out in a few anyways. BTW ZfrkS62 I believe all the people in UK have to pay that fee thing so I feel sorry for all yall. But then again you guys get way more things car wise then us for sure! All we get is Nascrap and Ricer shit most of the time.
*EDIT*

[Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy] The probability of us getting something like Lemans is 1 to the probability of 8949454984619616544651 [/Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy]

Gotta love the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy!
Old 04-17-2005, 08:44 PM   #33
outrageusly

Originally Posted by Pimp Racer
Hey Dan wanna help us start spam there?
nope, and in no way do I condone anyone doing it.. if you want to go there and voice your opinion thats up to you, but anyone trying to make it a 'forum war' is going to get a from me too
Old 04-17-2005, 08:47 PM   #34
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
Originally Posted by Pimp Racer
Hey Dan wanna help us start spam there?
nope, and in no way do I condone anyone doing it.. if you want to go there and voice your opinion thats up to you, but anyone trying to make it a 'forum war' is going to get a from me too
Naw I aint gonna go there and make a war hell I am too lazy to sign up anyways! Here I go again with the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy! 8)

[Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy] The probability me signing up at that forum is 1 to the probability of 8561516156657635455919 [/Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy]
Old 04-17-2005, 08:52 PM   #35
Anonymous

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
Originally Posted by AL123
hahaha, I'm in this is fun
um dude i saw your post.. you do know the BBC doesn't do adevertising?
How could i? We don't get the BBC :bah: and what is the deal with the TV license?! is that something you have to pay for when you buy a tv set?
Yeh basically to watch TV in the UK and thats ANY channel you have to buy a TV license (bout £120 a year ) which funds all the BBC's output, without one you may be fined as they send detector vans out, a few of my friends have had them come round, but without a warrant they can't come in or prove anything i believe, so they have gotten away with it, i just bought one its simpler LOL
That has got to be the most retarded thing i have ever head of I feel for you dude. To get any good programming i'd have to allow a cable company to jerk me around for an entire year, jacking up my rates every 3 months
Well i don't feel sorry for me, I get TG some good radio and comedy shows, and even some football, such as england games, which means i don't have to go to the Pub and spend loads to watch nothing games like England vs azerbaijan (our last match actually and it was shit ) really i don't watch much tv but the BBC provides alot of what i do watch. I don't feel ripped off and soon the BBC will put all shows online through a P2P model so i will get even more for my money...... its only £10 a month, nothing really

As for the SPAM well that wasn't what i intended, please opinions people, not just SPAM, if what you post there isn't going to provoke discussion don't bother please, we don't want angry people, and remember some of these guys and or their friends just got made redundant they aren't gonna be happy! :roll:
Old 04-17-2005, 08:57 PM   #36
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Wow now come to think of it I wouldnt mind spending that extra few hundred or so for all the shit yall get! We only have BS on our cable. I tune in though to Football and Baskteball if anyone good is playing. And we also have satalite but thats for my parents Indian channels which they pay like 50 bucks a month for 5 channels WITH ADS! Thats some BS rite there. Dont really matter to them since they are rich little bastiges.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:57 PM   #37
ZfrkS62
Regular User

hahaha, I'm in this is fun
um dude i saw your post.. you do know the BBC doesn't do adevertising?
How could i? We don't get the BBC :bah: and what is the deal with the TV license?! is that something you have to pay for when you buy a tv set?
Yeh basically to watch TV in the UK and thats ANY channel you have to buy a TV license (bout £120 a year ) which funds all the BBC's output, without one you may be fined as they send detector vans out, a few of my friends have had them come round, but without a warrant they can't come in or prove anything i believe, so they have gotten away with it, i just bought one its simpler LOL
That has got to be the most retarded thing i have ever head of I feel for you dude. To get any good programming i'd have to allow a cable company to jerk me around for an entire year, jacking up my rates every 3 months
Well i don't feel sorry for me, I get TG some good radio and comedy shows, and even some football, such as england games, which means i don't have to go to the Pub and spend loads to watch nothing games like England vs azerbaijan (our last match actually and it was shit ) really i don't watch much tv but the BBC provides alot of what i do watch. I don't feel ripped off and soon the BBC will put all shows online through a P2P model so i will get even more for my money...... its only £10 a month, nothing really

As for the SPAM well that wasn't what i intended, please opinions people, not just SPAM, if what you post there isn't going to provoke discussion don't bother please, we don't want angry people, and remember some of these guys and or their friends just got made redundant they aren't gonna be happy! :roll:
well, i decided to quit poking the alligators since they obviously don't want to see the upside to the guy's abilities being in demand. so what the hell ever. I don't think MG has been in the US since the Z came ashore so i can't really argue too much :bah:

But on the TV front. I'm pissed that we don't get TG. I think we get 5th Gear on SPEED, but somehow i think it's a little different from your 5th gear. Not to mention we have to deal with the FCC Having ads also opens up the possibility for hilarity competitions when it comes to sporting events like the Super Bowl

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 11:16 PM   #38
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
wtf guys.. if you're going to go spam another forum at least have the sense NOT to post direct links to them here so they can track you back through the referer logging...

I do not want to have to spend a week banning/deleting stupid shit posted by them when they work it out
They bought rovers i doubt their smart enough to figure that out.
Old 04-19-2005, 11:52 PM   #39
weichenoo
Regular User

Originally Posted by blah
They bought rovers i doubt their smart enough to figure that out.
you dont need to be a rocket scientist to read a web statistics page
weichenoo is offline   Reply With Quote