Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2006, 03:55 PM   #1
HarryCASI
Regular User

Default China Streetsights(Update:Sep 30...)

hello dear friends! i'm not new here but i didn't post many topics so i believe HarryCASI is a quite strange name for most of you... i'm from Beijing China and i love spotting cars but i always feel not confident enough to post my pics spotted in China since all of your pics are sooooooo nice and China is still a developing country so there're not that many exotic cars here... but finally i decided to introduce my country to you because of two reasons, the first reason is that i'm sure all of you will be interested about China and the exclusive cars here, the second one is that i'm going to be in the last year of senior high school and there won't be many chances for me to do so.

and here comes the rules in this topic:
1,i will update this topic every week if i'm not thaaaaaaaaaaaat busy
2,all the pics collected in this topic should be
(1) high resolution (more than 800x600)
(2) spotted by me or my friends
(3) spotted in China Mainland (i have to declare that Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan are all parts of China, but China Mainland is more representative)
3,to give you a more all-around view about China, i will also give you some normal sights in China

my Chinese fellows, if you have got some great pics, please tell me and let's make this topic better and better!

btw, i'm just 17yrs old and please be tender to me

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING!

it's quite late at night... 04:00 a.m. Beijing time. i can only give you a bit taster and hope you enjoy it!

it's a Bently Azure Mulliner (is it the Final Series? i'm not sure) spotted in front of the sheraton hotel in Beijing. it's easily the only one in China and the production of this fantastic thing is less than the Ferrari Enzo! i just spotted it 7hrs ago and it's the best car i've ever spotted... forgive me for the bad composition because the security guard was not that friendly and i didn’t get enough time to take some good pics…

see you tomorrow night!