Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 07-04-2003, 01:23 PM   #16
Jabba
Regular User

yes but I am very fond of Americans...(especailly as some of them are my best customers)...its the only country that I enjoy visiting now...and I may well have dual nationality status soon (due to US business interests)...also its the country I would love to move to....when I retire...
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 01:28 PM   #17
possessed_beaver
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
yes but I am very fond of Americans...(especailly as some of them are my best customers)...its the only country that I enjoy visiting now...and I may well have dual nationality status soon (due to US business interests)...also its the country I would love to move to....when I retire...
what's ya fav city?

lol guna have 2 adapt to driving on the wrong side of the road

come 2 kangaroo land
i wouldent mind visiting america, i wana see aera 51
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 01:35 PM   #18
Jabba
Regular User

thats hard to say...they all got their good and bad points...Washington seems to be a very "clean" state...I been to vegas a few times and wanted to check death valley out and area 51...but never had the time....it would be sooo damn cool to see one of those captured ailen spacecraft zooming around...(when they are tested at night, arrording to Bob Lazar...I bet Krazy Hawaiian knows the guy I am on about)
Old 07-04-2003, 02:16 PM   #19
possessed_beaver
Regular User

yeh i know the person ur talking about, im the biggest alian nut aye!

aparantley like 20km from washington it aint safe 2 walk at night, but the president worries about shit overseas.. ohh well not my problem...

but i wana go 2 gloom lake, there is a US military base in the australian desert that aparantley also test's UFO's
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 02:21 PM   #20
Jabba
Regular User

yes another thing we got in common beav... we love UFO's...I got some great "dream land" stuff on VHS...and just about every roswell vid thats ever been made...I will have to upload a few of them when I get a chance !!
Old 07-04-2003, 03:23 PM   #21
crochico
Regular User

To be honest I wasnt aware there was a "Canada Day" and from seeing some of the posts from other Canadians it seems they didnt either...however you learn something new everyday I guess...obvisouly I am too late for this year...but I will put something up as a belated celebration...sorry for any offence caused and I hope that all the Canadians here understand
it's cool..no one's feet were stepped on here like you said, you learn something new every day
crochico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 04:02 PM   #22
crazidude
Regular User

Originally Posted by crazidude
im not gonna post something about america....
BUT Y THE HELL WASN'T THERE A BANNER THING FOR CANADA!?!
To be honest I wasnt aware there was a "Canada Day" and from seeing some of the posts from other Canadians it seems they didnt either...however you learn something new everyday I guess...obvisouly I am too late for this year...but I will put something up as a belated celebration...sorry for any offence caused and I hope that all the Canadians here understand
lol
It's not surprising that people don't know about Canada Day. I mean the US is just right below us and their Independence day is just 3 days from Canada Day.
crazidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2003, 02:29 AM   #23
666fast
Regular User

Jabba, do you mean Washington state or Washington DC? DC is a fucking dump, but the state is nice. My sister lives there so I've been there a few times.

Area 51, you can only get close enough to see it with binoculars. If you get too close, they have the right to shoot to kill. Might want to keep that in mind!

It was a great holiday today. I spent the day tubing, wakeboarding and raising hell with the jet ski's. From there we went to the Taste Of Minnesota, it's retarded, they highlight of our time there was being interrogated by the police because we happened to see someone get stabbed. Which definately wasn't cool. They caught the dumbshit, and they guy wasn't hurt too bad. Which is good.
Then we went to the bar at midnight for the power hour. Bars close at 1 am here unless they have a permit so they can stay open till 2am.

All in all a damn fun day of sun and babes! I'm supposed to be up at 6am to go to the lake again, btu I don't see that ahppening. I need my rest for the party tomorrow night!