Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 09-28-2003, 04:44 PM   #31
TT
Regular User

Marvellous race! Schumi did very well despite he could have done better putting the correct tires during the first stop, but Michelins were pretty poor on the water so it wasn't really a big deal!

Biggest deception came from Button! I would have liked to see him on the podium!
But I'm happy for Frenzen, placing a Sauber on the podium finally!

And again, Kimi was good over the whole race and I still think he is better than Montoya.. more consistent, Hakkinen style.. so cold and determined.. kind of remind me Gronhölm

Anyway for the championship.. only a miracle can steal the title from Schumi's hands now
Old 09-28-2003, 05:06 PM   #32
jon_s
Regular User

Great race, one of the best of the season....feel sorry for Button. Congrats to Schumi, I have a lot of respect for what he has done. Montoya- can a man have more bad luck??
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 07:06 PM   #33
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by jon_s
Great race, one of the best of the season....feel sorry for Button. Congrats to Schumi, I have a lot of respect for what he has done. Montoya- can a man have more bad luck??
Yes think of Barrichello...really really enjoyable and entertaining race though....great stuff
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 11:07 PM   #34
stracing
Regular User

well i guess i'll be eating my words
heres a what if: what if montoya didn't punt barrichello of the road? barichello could of been 2nd and montoya bad tyre choice would of put him down the field.

but the race was excellent, my heart was pumping hard thru the whole race
stracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 01:21 AM   #35
possessed_beaver
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
Well the time is almost here guys....good luck to all the teams that you are supporting..... especailly if the team is Ferrari !!!

GO SCHUEY GO

GRRRR!!!!
stupid ferrari, i thought BMW had a chance there!!!
with that stait line bullet speed!!

come japan, BMW's will be having ferrari for lunch!!!
hahaha
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 07:18 AM   #36
SDK2003
Regular User

I was also really excited before the start of the race and it didn’t disappoint either. At least the championship is still alive going into the last race………….just

|| Canon 20D x2 | 17-40L | 24-70L | 100 USM Macro | 100-400L IS | 580EX ||
SDK2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 08:38 AM   #37
Jabba
Regular User

Yeh I loved every fuckin second of it...except when it kept going to the commercial breaks...I was going ape shit...trying to check the teletext for the latest track positions...then pacing up and down screaming for the coverage to resume

Also as well as Schumi only needing a point...Kimi has to win of course and that means beating Rubens as well !!! it would be a brave person to bet against Ferrari now...
Old 09-29-2003, 08:47 AM   #38
stradale
Regular User

Schumi's chances of winning his sixth (!! 8) ) title are very good. I hope he will succeed. He truly is one of the greatest of all times. Damn, he almost holds every record there is in F1. Too bad Senna died. It would have been interesting to have seen what would have happened the last decade if he was still alive.
stradale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 09:04 AM   #39
draak666
Regular User

Jabba, don't you plan on posting that F1 show again, like you used to do? I must admit, I didn't download it at the time but I missed this race and from what I've heard and read it was a pretty good one. If not, do consider this as an idea for the final race of the championship.
draak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 09:10 AM   #40
Jabba
Regular User

Yes I would and still could as there is a full replay on tonight...but to be honest...when there was hardly any interest or feedback from the last time I uploaded it...I couldnt see the point of carrying on with it....
Old 09-29-2003, 09:59 AM   #41
draak666
Regular User

I understand, and to be honest, I wasn't very interested in the beginning either. But there have been some races that I really enjoyed this season and I'd love to see this race too. So if there's enough interest from others, please post this one Jabba.
draak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 10:31 AM   #42
stracing
Regular User

oh jabba please post the highlights...this was an excellent race. i'm on my knees begging.

yea i hated the commercial breaks as well, it was a painful wait
stracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 10:32 AM   #43
alondahan
Regular User

Originally Posted by draak666
So if there's enough interest from others, please post this one Jabba.
I'm sure interested. I saw only part of the race yesterday, and I would really like to see the whole thing. I'm sure others will appreciate this as well.
alondahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 10:45 AM   #44
Jabba
Regular User

I will put the highlights show up tonight which is 1 hour long or 45 mins without the commercials....
Old 09-29-2003, 12:35 PM   #45
SDK2003
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
Yeh I loved every fuckin second of it...except when it kept going to the commercial breaks...I was going ape shit...trying to check the teletext for the latest track positions...then pacing up and down screaming for the coverage to resume
LOL

If you really want to keep up-to-date during the commercial breaks check http://f1.racing-live.com - They have live timing, track postions etc

|| Canon 20D x2 | 17-40L | 24-70L | 100 USM Macro | 100-400L IS | 580EX ||
SDK2003 is offline   Reply With Quote