Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 05-29-2006, 07:51 AM   #1
1zippo1
Regular User

Default missed coupé-cabrio day

I've posted a couple topics about the fantastic car testing days I've been going to.

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...ight=autosfeer

Before these car test days, I never had to chance to drive anything exiting. All this changed and I've now driven (among others) a 997 cabrio, Alfa GT 3.2, STS 3.6 and Range Rover Sport Supercharged.

I knew the best test day was coming up, with the coupé & cabrios. The Maserati dealer with who we took a ride in the Quattroporté told us he would be present this year. And on the picture of the invitation you can see a new XK coupés & cabrio, so they'll be there as well. I expect some 30 to 40 different cars.

My parents are on a vacation to Milan (Italy) for a week and I'm at home with my two sisters. My eldest sister likes getting the mail because she's really curious. I said, no problem, but be sure to tell me if the invitation for the car testing day is in it. After that I asked her two times if it was and she usually replied something like, I don't care(she's allways like that). I kept my calm but told her that I really needed to know asap when it arrived. Today on the 29 of may I found all the mail, quickly looked through it if it hadn't arrived today. It was there but apparently it allready arrived on the 24th... Invitations are granted to those who enroll the first so the chances that I'm in are very very very slim... I have one advantage, they know that we've been to the last three testing days. And they didn't have any problems with us.

I'm really pissed at my sister now. She's extremly annoying when she's in her examns. Two days ago she was yelling at my girlfriend who hadn't done anything wrong and who she only saw for the second time. I know she's annoying but I didn't expect her to do something this nasty.

These car testing days are a opportunity that should not be taken too lightly IMO. Where do you have the chance to drive so many great cars for free, without anybody from the car company in the passenger seat...

I had to get this off my chest and I know you guys understand that this pisses me off.
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 12:33 PM   #2
ARMAN
Regular User

I undestand you Zippo very good I'd be pissed too if this would happen to me, I just hope you will be accepted, maybe to call there would be a good idea?

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote