Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 02-26-2005, 03:35 PM   #31
Ghostbat
Regular User

Originally Posted by Schwalbe JG 44
Wow! :shock: Thanks a lot Phobo for this video about the mighty an rare MTM RS6 Clubsport !
I recommend this video for all fans of Audi RS. Tim Schrick is so funny when he drives the beast.

A stationwagon with 580bhp and room for two people.. This is definetely a car the world needs
Ghostbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 06:01 PM   #32
1zippo1
Regular User

Thx for the new load of videos. A pitty that the A6 MTM isn't based on the new A6 Avant , that one looks much better IMO. The sideway action however is very nice to watch.

The Astra GTC has the right apperance but 7.8sec from 0-100 isn't really spectacular. This model has 240hp I think and the Golf GTi only 200hp but does it in less then 7... It seems the chassis has problems getting the power down.
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 06:50 AM   #33
mv
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ghostbat
Wow! :shock: Thanks a lot Phobo for this video about the mighty an rare MTM RS6 Clubsport !
I recommend this video for all fans of Audi RS. Tim Schrick is so funny when he drives the beast.

A stationwagon with 580bhp and room for two people.. This is definetely a car the world needs
Exactly, it loses the crucial element of practicality the ordinary RS6 has...However, the sound is really great.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:24 AM   #34
Schwalbe

Originally Posted by mv
Originally Posted by Ghostbat

Exactly, it loses the crucial element of practicality the ordinary RS6 has...However, the sound is really great.
Come on guys, (580bhp, 0 - 100 km/h in 3.9 sec. and top speed of 315 km/h), This MTM RS6 Clubsport with this kind of performance is not an ordinary Avant to put your grocery bags. It's a pure racing car perfect for the track.

Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 05:57 AM   #35
Ghostbat
Regular User

Just watched the "Mtv Cribs Special Sema Report". Some rappers/dj:s completely lack all taste what so ever, what's the point with 28 inch rims? Just looks ridicilous, That Chingys cars were so ugly I can't believe it. Nice to see Christina Milian in two supercars though, maybe she's a little petrolhead.

The best part was that Fabolous dude (I have never heard of him before) when he talked about the CGT, pointed at the front of the car and said "600 horses underneath the hood" :roll: . What a conneseur..
Ghostbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 04:42 PM   #36
ARMAN
Regular User

Thanx Phobo, italians should have tight butt while speeding

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 02:24 PM   #37
leo_26782
Regular User

What a shame i only discover this topic now, but i will come to check often what great vid you offer. Thanks
leo_26782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 03:29 AM   #38
szumszer
Regular User

again, another great video, thanks a lot; what i always find curious however is how S4 (now the new version) is compared to S60R volvo, last year MV did a comparison with these two (S4 older version) and this volvo, plus vw W8, yet S4 is clearly superior due to its bigger/stronger engine and costs quite a bit more; i love the volvo but here its overmatched, S4 is better suited for comparisons with M3 and C55 amg cars, despite the fact that it is the only one with awd; i wish volvo had the guts to put its new V8 with turbos into an S60 sedan and S70 wagon, now that would be some competition for an S4
szumszer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 07:09 AM   #39
ARMAN
Regular User

First - THANX ALOT Phobo for sharing/uploading vids and using your own bandwith with us

Wow, this Volvo and Audi vid is great! Its crazy how much snow there is :shock: We had like this in russia I think people who let them drive those cars are not happy to see this vid where they crash in snow, icy snow can do some damage on the paint work and body

.................................................. .............................
Old 03-25-2005, 02:23 PM   #40
Schwalbe

Thanks Phobo for the S4 vs S60R video. I find Austria very beautiful with these cover snow mountains. It's a country which I appreciate a lot and will visited surely soon.
Old 03-25-2005, 03:59 PM   #41
mv
Regular User

If the MTV cribs report could be rehosted, I would really appreciate it. Nevertheless, if you're having any problems/ difficulties, don't bother.
Old 03-27-2005, 11:45 AM   #42
draak666
Regular User

Nice one, that vid in the snow, Phobo. It reminds me of what I've been missing this winter. :cry:

You don't get many occasions to drift with an underpowered car. That's why each year I look forward to a white christmas. Unfortunately this year we only got snowy roads for one night. I think I must have woken up the whole neighboorhood that time.
draak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 11:48 AM   #43
ARMAN
Regular User

LOL same here, poor winter on snow this year

Old 05-07-2005, 09:12 PM   #44
Schwalbe

Welcome back Phobo !

Wow !!!, What a strong return with these incredible videos. I like the one with the new M6 but I appreciate more the video about the B7 Audi S4 Avant and the famous Audi S1 at the Col de turini...The footage is simply awesome. I benefit this occasion to thank you for sharing those videos. It's really appreciated.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:19 PM   #45
ARMAN
Regular User

Hehe, havent seen you for a long time Expensive cars comparsion will be interesting and M6 too Cant wait