Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Top Gear Discussion > The Cool Wall

The Cool Wall Our version of the cool wall.. you decide what's cool and what's not - view the results HERE

View Poll Results: Audi B7 RS4
subzero 52 44.07%
cool 52 44.07%
uncool 7 5.93%
seriously uncool 7 5.93%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2006, 12:45 PM   #36
LotusGT1
Regular User

Wow, taking Top Gear as a reliable source is hilarious to start with. Besides the obvious bias Jeremy has AGAINST Bmw their laptimes and races say shit. I've seen an NSX outaccelerate a C6 Corvette for crying out loud. Those laptimes on the board are debatable as well.

My choice for Bmw over Audi is easy. I like to pick my cars based on how much fun you can have with them. I easily pick RWD over AWD. About your track experiences, for all you and I know those M drivers can't drive for shit or didn't try. You assume just some things to make your car look better.

Something else, why should the S4 be put up against the 330i? Because there is a few months between the E46 M3 and the E90 M3? What a load of bullshit. The MSRP of the 255hp 330i is $36.600, for the 340 hp S4 $47.120. The gap is fucking HUGE, so what the fuck are you talking about?

LOL, I don't care who started the argument between you two (kindergarten stuff once again) but you enlighten nobody. So stop kidding yourself and STFU.

PS, I've driven a S3, A3 Sportback TDI, A4 2.6 Avant, A6 2.4 and 2.6. None of them impressed me. No, I haven't driven an RS car. However, I take the comments of reputed car journalists over yours...

See here the reason why I pick the M3. I never claimed the S4 being an bad car. It just isn't as exciting as the M3.