Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Favourite TV Shows and Movies

Favourite TV Shows and Movies This is the place to discuss you favourite TV Shows and Movies

Old 08-07-2006, 03:46 PM   #1
rave426
Regular User

Default The MOLE (S1)- greatest reality show ever

Did anybody see the first season of The Mole some years ago. Me and my friends in high school caught the first episiode and could not stop watching it from then on.

That show was that shit, and if you saw it, im sure you would agree. Anderson Cooper made the show insanely dramatic. Not many people I know say the first season, so I am just trying to see who on JW saw it.

I have the DVD of the first season also. It actually just came out late last year, although the show originally aired somewhere around 2001-2002 (i think), maybe 2000
Old 08-07-2006, 04:19 PM   #2
Fleischmann
Regular User

What was it about? I'm guessing there was something similair on TV in poland only under a different name.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:28 PM   #3
Zot09
Regular User

Hell yes, another Mole lover! That show was awesome! Where did you buy the DVD set?
Old 08-07-2006, 10:51 PM   #4
T-Bird
Regular User

hell yeah I loved the mole. but then it went off the air mid season and I was pissed.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 06:06 AM   #5
Mattk
Regular User

Doesn't Anderson Cooper host a show on CNN?

Anyway, in Australia, they had The Mole, the most recent of which was a series hosted by Dancing With The Stars winner Tom Williams, who no-one had heard of when he was on DWTS. I thought it was a good concept, but the people on it were not very interesting. I agree that it's certainly more interesting than rubbish like Big Brother, or Survivor.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:25 AM   #6
rave426
Regular User

Had a little delay. Yeah, I got the DVD set from Amazon.com last year. Honestly I would be suprised if it is still being made, because they probably didnt make many.

Originally Posted by Fleischmann
What was it about? I'm guessing there was something similair on TV in poland only under a different name.
It is basically about a group of ppl that are going to missions, but one of the ppl in the group is an undercover "mole" who is tryin to sabatoge everything that is happening. The mystery is figure out who it is, so at end of every episode ppl answer questions about who they think is the mole, and the person with the least right is put off. What makes it so good, is that it makes you watch the show very closely to try to figure out who is doing what to try to sabotage or make it look like they are the mole.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:57 PM   #7
draak666
Regular User

I'm surprised to see this topic pop up. The Mole was originally a Belgian concept. It was immensely popular over here, not a single person who didn't know about it. Apparently they've sold the idea to loads of countries. This is actually the first time I'm hearing of it again. Nice to see that the show has it's addicts across the ocean also.
draak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 04:23 PM   #8
Fleischmann
Regular User

Originally Posted by rave426

Originally Posted by Fleischmann
It is basically about a group of ppl that are going to missions, but one of the ppl in the group is an undercover "mole" who is tryin to sabatoge everything that is happening. The mystery is figure out who it is, so at end of every episode ppl answer questions about who they think is the mole, and the person with the least right is put off. What makes it so good, is that it makes you watch the show very closely to try to figure out who is doing what to try to sabotage or make it look like they are the mole.
Thought so, we had an identical pogram unde the name of "Agent".