Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Favourite TV Shows and Movies

Favourite TV Shows and Movies This is the place to discuss you favourite TV Shows and Movies

Old 09-04-2006, 01:14 PM   #1
TNT
Regular User

Default The Illusionist

Eisenheim (Edward Norton) is a stage magician who amazes the audiences of turn-of-the-century Vienna, drawing the attention of Crown Prince Leopold (Rufus Sewell). When the Prince's intended, Sophie von Teschen (Jessica Biel), assists the magician onstage, Eisenheim and Sophie recognize each other from their childhoods -- and a dormant love affair is rekindled. As the clandestine romance continues, Chief Inspector Uhl (Paul Giamatti) is charged by Leopold to expose Eisenheim, and Eisenheim prepares to execute his greatest illusion yet.
Production Status: Released
Genres: Drama and Adaptation
Running Time: 1 hr. 49 min.
Release Date: August 18th, 2006 (wide)
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for some sexuality and violence.
Distributors:
Yari Film Group
Production Co.:
Stillking Films, Koppelman and Levien, Bull's Eye Entertainment, Michael London Productions
Financiers:
Contagious Entertainment
U.S. Box Office: $927,956
Filming Locations:
Prague, Czech Republic
Produced in: United States

i am heading to see this today with my date hope everything works out with the date and this movie looks awesome i will have a report after the movie and maybe some alone time with my date