Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Favourite TV Shows and Movies

Favourite TV Shows and Movies This is the place to discuss you favourite TV Shows and Movies

Old 07-10-2006, 05:15 PM   #1
Global Warming
Regular User

Default Entourage goes Aston Martin

On the show "Entourage” this season they give away the H2 and Mazerati and pick up 3 matching Aston convertibles, a 4 door AMG Merc and 4 Ducatis. You can also see a Gallardo in the background on the Aston episode. The show is stupid and shallow but it is entertaining
Old 07-11-2006, 11:17 PM   #2
Apac102
Regular User

yeah I saw that. I was waiting for one of the other guys to take the gallardo but three Aston's ain't so bad and the show isn't that bad. I kinda like it. Doesn't really make you think or anything but it is fun to watch.
Apac102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 12:17 PM   #3
Global Warming
Regular User

Originally Posted by Apac102
yeah I saw that. I was waiting for one of the other guys to take the gallardo but three Aston's ain't so bad and the show isn't that bad. I kinda like it. Doesn't really make you think or anything but it is fun to watch.
Yeah I was thinking the sam thing "TAKE THE GALLARDO!!" lol Plus they got all convertables. I would have gotten the real coupe.

Yeah its shallow silliness with a lot of poor acting but a fun show to watch. "Ari" makes the show! I'm going to watch the new one later tonight.