Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

View Poll Results: which one?
Gears of War 5 50.00%
Halo 1 and 2 5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2006, 01:21 AM   #16
TNT
Regular User

Originally Posted by 666fast
Originally Posted by TNT
^^^ well the cooler is only 20 dollars. and it says it can drop areas of the case up to ten degrees its cheap insurance. My friend overheated his. i am not sure how but he did.
Do not buy the cooler!!! Have a look around, there are pics of them fusing themselves to the console and to fry the power supply. You are better off spending $10 on a little fan and pointing it at it.

Just put it in an appropriate place with plenty of room around it. Don't cover the exhaust holes either. I haven't had a problem with mine, but it does get pretty damn warm. It only locked up once, while watching the credits after beating GoW! LOL Haven't had anything other than that.

just saw a couple of Gears vids, the graphics are amazing, and the gameplay a bit different but nothing too exciting.
Play it. As far as gameplay goes, GoW trumps Halo IMO.
well i was not going to get that big one i was going to get this one its a stand with a fan it in. it pushes air up through the system

NOT THIS ONE

THIS ONE
Old 11-15-2006, 03:33 AM   #17
TNT
Regular User

just got done talking with my friend who is huge into the 360 and he said hands down Gears so...... i am going all out with Gears he said no contest until maybe Halo 3 and he truely enjoys Halo.