Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 10-21-2006, 06:05 AM   #1
R8audi
Regular User

Default 007 Aston Martin DBS

Old news - But still, some nice pictures of the DBS

Love the Suede dash!

:arrow: http://www.autoblog.com/2006/05/04/a...mes-bond-film/
R8audi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 07:51 AM   #2
davide
Regular User

Yup, pretty old but it sure looks nice.

Rumours says that the movie ain't that bad either!
Old 10-23-2006, 02:59 AM   #3
PyroZona
Regular User

Oh, yikes...Aston has apparently let good ol' American Ford (Flip Over Read Directions, Driver Returns On Foot, Fuck Our Ride Died, etc.) have too much say-so in the design of this new....ummm.....let's see, uhh......well, it kind of looks like the first "concept drawings" of the DB7R (I think it was the 7R - or was it the DB9R?) LeMans race car that showed up on the net and looked like what you'd see when looking into one of those funhouse mirrors. All distorted like.

WAIT!! I know precisely what this thing looks like to me!! Aston Martin has produced an actual example of what an old comedy routine of Bill Engvall's would look like!!

Anybody ever heard Bill talkin' about something called a DORKFISH?? If not, believe me - the name fits. :roflmao:

But then again, the car does seem appropriate for the twerp they have playing Bond now. Brosnan, Dalton, Moore, Connery or even George Lazenby would have ever agreed to drive that metro-sexual thing if they were still playing Bond! But I have a feeling it might just fit the new boy...which scares me, frankly. I dunno...this car just doesn't exude (or even have at all, really) the "masculinity" that Aston Martins have always had. Too bad...

Might as well have Bond driving a Miata.

Blecch....but that's just my opinion.

Pyro