Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Old 04-26-2004, 04:49 PM   #1
toprpm
Regular User

Default Cadilac CTS Vspec

Hi

This is the new cadilac cts V which have V8, 6 manual gearbox, 400hp, 4 pistens brackpad. 18' wheels

as well i will be showing my lovely car Landcrusier, 530+ hp, which soon you will be able to see the videos of road strip racing.

This cadilac is the first car of V spec in UAE. later i may test it with my SUV.

so what do you think will win the race..

Old 04-26-2004, 05:24 PM   #2
5vz-fe
Regular User

pimping
Old 04-26-2004, 05:37 PM   #3
Sachmo12345
Regular User

very nice cant wait to see that land cruiser

Xbox Live Gamertag: sachmo12345
Sachmo12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 09:25 PM   #4
hemi_fan
Regular User

WOW, you have a 530+hp landcruiser!!! very unique, I can honesly say I've never seen one similar. The Caddilac is very nice also, is it yours or a friend's?? It would be a very cool race to see, while you're at it, it would also be very cool to see your land cruiser vs. a new Cayenne Turbo... very badass

1990 Ford Mustang GT
Factory Rated: 225hp, 300lbs tq
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hemi_fan
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 03:17 AM   #5
toprpm
Regular User

Originally Posted by hemi_fan
WOW, you have a 530+hp landcruiser!!! very unique, I can honesly say I've never seen one similar. The Caddilac is very nice also, is it yours or a friend's?? It would be a very cool race to see, while you're at it, it would also be very cool to see your land cruiser vs. a new Cayenne Turbo... very badass

We do have 800hp landcrusier, and mine is only stage 3, and in the next 2 months it would be 600rwhp. the boost now is 17 on small turbo, so what i ordered is HKS T04Z turbo which give output of 800hp, and i will rise the boost to 23 which would then beet the new E55.

cayeen turbo is dam easy man , idid beet it . and old E55, ML55, M5, BMW 760IL, LS430, Porsche s4, and other landcrusier that have turbos

but the best i have is with EVO 7, i used to have evo 6 so i know it's strong in it's first 3 gears, but tis guy got and HKS exsoue system Airfilter, and i raced him in the first gear,

i was shoucked that when my car tired was spining , he was passing me inch by inch , but on the scaned gear i started passing him untel i left him in my rear mirrer, the truth , i never thought my car will beet EVO....but it did.

my next plane is to beet the new E55 500hp,

the cadilac you saw is my freind, he bought it from US and it's for sell ...
i wish he will never sell it.....coz if no one came to buy it then he will use and i will be able to race him ...

i do have video of my races and have a drag race of SUV that they got less than 10sec, and some got 9.1 to 10 sec ..

they own of the carage that i use to upgrade is Bin selaim. I'm sure i saw a collection of his cars in the site, he also own ENZO and CARREA GT,

he did upgrade the C32 with twin turbo and programed the computer to allow the superchanger to work untel 80klm then goes to off,

and he did upgrad E55 with twin turbos, for sure he did brock 5 engines to make it ready for costumers. by useing SLR bistens and connect rods.
the car is 700hp now and i did ride it .

His F50 is upgraded to 765rwhp, and he is now upgradeing the new Bently GT by changing the turbos,

his new plane is to upgrade the Lambo merchalago with twin turbos, so i will try get some photos off these ones , unless he mind .. :x
Old 04-27-2004, 03:39 PM   #6
toprpm
Regular User

dam ..41 viewer and they didn't replay with anything . :x ...
Old 04-27-2004, 07:47 PM   #7
gis

nice cars both of them
Old 04-27-2004, 08:10 PM   #8
T-Bird
Regular User

question how do you program a mechanically driven part to shut off with a computer at a certain speed? and Yes the CTS-V is a great car I got to test drive one about a week ago and it is one hell of a car. does that one have the performance shocks package?
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 11:09 PM   #9
hemi_fan
Regular User

Wow, with that kind of power from a Toyota engine, i'm left to wonder, is the Landcruisers block the same as the Supras?? Is that why you are able to find kits to put down so much power? That is insane for an SUV. How does it handle? The suspension looks heavily modified. Beating an EVO would be tough, especially off the line in such a heavy vehicle. I'd love to see some of the videos you have. What kind of times does your land cruiser run in the 1/4?

1990 Ford Mustang GT
Factory Rated: 225hp, 300lbs tq
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hemi_fan
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 03:12 AM   #10
toprpm
Regular User

Originally Posted by T-Bird
question how do you program a mechanically driven part to shut off with a computer at a certain speed? and Yes the CTS-V is a great car I got to test drive one about a week ago and it is one hell of a car. does that one have the performance shocks package?

The carage owner did contact the AMG prgramer(but, in the dark, no one know from AMG, coz it's not allowed) he came for 2 weeks and cost us 50,000 dollars for his leiveing and programming. it's hard to make the engine useing superchanger and twin turbo hold longer, but when super change switch off the turbo rise their boost to 12 from 6 which waw ..pulled me to the seat, when i tested it, the car ass was slipping untel 120klm ...i'm not sure if the tiers was old ..looool ..or test eaten the tires..

the cadilac

i'm not sure a bout the performance packege ..
Old 04-28-2004, 03:27 AM   #11
toprpm
Regular User

Originally Posted by hemi_fan
Wow, with that kind of power from a Toyota engine, i'm left to wonder, is the Landcruisers block the same as the Supras?? Is that why you are able to find kits to put down so much power? That is insane for an SUV. How does it handle? The suspension looks heavily modified. Beating an EVO would be tough, especially off the line in such a heavy vehicle. I'd love to see some of the videos you have. What kind of times does your land cruiser run in the 1/4?

The SUV block is stock one and it's way different than supra, the SUV is 4.5 lit while supra is about 2.6 (not sure, correct me ) so thats why it cost me to build an air intake, down pipe, intercooler, but other stuff like bostons and connect rod is avalibale every where, but because you guys are always looking for sports cars parts, then you will not be able to see this stuff on net,

and if anyone wants a turbo kit for his car he will be able to find here,

FORD expedetion
toyota landcrusier
nissan patrol vetc
BENZ C32,E320,E500,E55,S320,S500,S55,CLK320
skylines
supras
EVO
subaru
HAMMER
AUDI
BMW

nearly any car, the nissan vetc, had more upgrades than my car and give out 650hp and on rear wheel it's 560hp, also they made RS6 go up to 650hp, by changing the turbos to bigger ones, but they had allot of problems in the gearbox which was weak considered to original HP.

i never tested my car in 1/4 mile, tried once but you know first and 2 gear the car was totally uncontrollable.
Old 04-29-2004, 02:56 PM   #12
Schwalbe

I wonder if it's difficult to find aftermarket wheels for 6 lugs wheels like this CTS-V ? Or, do you need a five lugs conversion patern to fit new wheels ?

Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 06:49 PM   #13
toprpm
Regular User

There is alot of wheels that uses 6 lugs, as you may know that all 4X4 uses 6 and most sedan uses 5, so i'm sure you will find alot for the CTS-v
Old 04-30-2004, 04:00 AM   #14
Evo
Regular User

toprpm,
That's impressive ..
Your Landcrusier sure sounds great...
And can I ask who's Evo7 did you race.
I know couple of guys here who own them.. like Omran with the silver Evo 7 from the drag and Khalid with the green Evo 7 from performance and couple more..

By the way your friend CTS Vspec looks super great .. I always though it came in auto.. guess I was wrong..
Old 04-30-2004, 04:25 AM   #15
toprpm
Regular User

Originally Posted by Evo
toprpm,
That's impressive ..
Your Landcrusier sure sounds great...
And can I ask who's Evo7 did you race.
I know couple of guys here who own them.. like Omran with the silver Evo 7 from the drag and Khalid with the green Evo 7 from performance and couple more..

By the way your friend CTS Vspec looks super great .. I always though it came in auto.. guess I was wrong..
He is not from Dubai ..he is from ALAin white EVO 7. i may one day crash to you in jomerah road and race you , coz i used to come to F1 cafe once or twic a week. and drive around jumirah street. ..