Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 12-13-2007, 03:09 AM   #1
fabro_s
Regular User

Default Beautiful City of Mountains

Hey there, I just wanted to share with everyone the beautiful city I live here in Mexico, its called Monterrey, is up north and its the Industrial capital of Mexico. One of the main atractions of this city are its beautiful mountains, all the city is surrounded by them, I want to share the city overview with you, and if any day you would like to visit Mexico, dont forget to come over here, you are all welcomed.

"Perfezione Leggera Italiana"
fabro_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:40 PM   #2
LEXION
Regular User

amazing pictures mate, loveley city. Whats the population? its very very big

have anymore pics?

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig
LEXION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 01:39 PM   #3
fabro_s
Regular User

The population is about 3.5 million.. Its the second largest city of Mexico..

I will post more pics LEXION, but this time on the beautiful Race Circuit we have here (that nobody nows) it has held Champ Car, NASCAR and A1 Grand Prix... I guess I will upload them later in the day...

Old 12-13-2007, 01:42 PM   #4
LEXION
Regular User

nice one, post everything you got mate

What is the weather like, beeing so close to the mountains in such a hot country? Does it snow this time of year?

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig
LEXION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:32 PM   #5
fabro_s
Regular User

Originally Posted by LEXION View Post
nice one, post everything you got mate

What is the weather like, beeing so close to the mountains in such a hot country? Does it snow this time of year?
Nope, its very rare when it snows, I think the last time we had snow was like ten years ago, and the climate here is extremely rare LOL, actually when you arrive to the airport you can see a big signboard announcement that says

"Welcome to Monterrey, if you dont like the weather, come back in ten minutes"

Believe me, we started december with like 27°C to 30°C, yesterday we were 28°C, I woke up today and its rainy and very very cold, its a very strange climate we have here..

Old 12-16-2007, 05:05 PM   #6
Z3uS
Regular User

Very beautiful city, i really enjoy watching pictures from other cities around the world, i'm a travelling fan i gotta say. What lacks for me is money

By the way, i thought Guadalajara was the second most populous city in Mexico, guess i was wrong!

How about the women in Monterrey? I can't help myself to ask this. I'm a women addict and a butt lover.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:32 AM   #7
Stikz
Regular User

Amazing pictures, especially the one of the barrel pouring what looks like water into a lake or pool. i'd kill for some high-res pics, especially of that one.
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:03 PM   #8
fabro_s
Regular User

Originally Posted by Z3uS View Post
Very beautiful city, i really enjoy watching pictures from other cities around the world, i'm a travelling fan i gotta say. What lacks for me is money

By the way, i thought Guadalajara was the second most populous city in Mexico, guess i was wrong!

How about the women in Monterrey? I can't help myself to ask this. I'm a women addict and a butt lover.
LOL, I cant complain of women right here, we have really good females around here, come and see by yourself