Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2006, 05:35 PM   #1
dodo
Regular User

Default Feb. 11th - Gallardo, Techart Magnum, Ferraris, Aston Martin

Hi,

it's been a long time since my last posts, but the warmer it gets the more picstures i'll take..

Here are 3 cars which i've seen last weekend in koblenz and frankfurt..

Hummer H1

This was the worst Hummy i've ever seen! It was raining inside and the whole car was just crap!
My first "real" military Hummer.. interesting.

----------------------------------------------------------

Gallardo SE

You know it's hard to find a parking space in the centre of a big city.. i was searching for long time until i finally got one after years of searching. i just stopped the engine when i heard a loud sound near me. Suddently this thing appeared in the mirror and i immediatly started to chase him..

Techart Magnum

In the evening i heard an ever meaner sound than the one from the gallardo. *wwrrrrruuooooooommm* i turned around but there was nothing! "what the hell was that? and more important: where is it!?" a few seconds later again: *wrrrrrrrooooooooouummm* i stopped and turned around again but i saw nothing.. i first thought that it could be a viper on exctasy..
and suddently the beast turned into my street! the awsome loud sounds before came from it when it was still in an other street! dang that thing is louuuuuud!

luckily he parked it right in front of my car..

..some others

The 456 is my favourite Ferrari ever.. would be perfect if it had the color of the 612.
very italian

very british

very german
dodo is offline   Reply With Quote